Should Iris be a Gold card?

+
Reviving!

Iris' power can stay the same but she should be "doomed" (I don't know if it's still gonna be a thing in new patch though) to prevent ridiculous and instant triple-Iris combo in Eredin decks (Iris-Caretaker-Renew Caretaker-Iris again). It can only be countered with Sigrdrifa, Graveyard haters like ghoul and partly Shani. Even when you do they lose significant value. (Banishing a 3 point unit with ghoul is just sad.)

I wouldn't say Gold, but yes, making her doomed should be a no brainer, and from what i saw in the PTR...she's still not doomed.

This might be an unpopular opinion but i honestly think Iris should be doomed and be exclusive to Nilfgard.
It just fits the faction so well (regardless of the fact she is a spy) it just doesnt seem like it belongs in a monsters weather deck for example, albeit very effective with caretaker currently.

Shadow199026;n10037631 said:
exclusive to Nilfgard.

I wouldn't care if she's faction specific or not as long as she's doomed but lorewise she should be either a NR or Neutral unit. She is Redanian.

As many other players have said. Not really... It requires many synergies and can be quite easily countered. It's not a gaurenteed point score. I think as a silver it's fine. And as a neutral it's cool because lots of decks can use it.

Top Bottom