Should Sard Make More Polls?!

+
Those aren't actual cherries, Chris.

See, if they were cherries, you'd be a winner.

And, well, you.

So, logically, those tiny, red, tight juicy things you are getting that you think are cherries? Yeah, they can't be cherries. Might wanna spit those out.

Forum veteran
Had to vote yes in the poll because Sard has the best polls. I mean, his polls kill other polls. They eviscerate other polls. They murderize other polls. They simply smoke the competition, though that's mostly because most are about incredibly boring things.

Still, I vote that we change Sard's nickname to Poll Smoker to reflect how awesome his poll-making skills are.

i'm actually glad the fruite is doing so well in this poll. Healthy eating is good... also fruit is tasty, and i don't know whats wrong with people but pinaple on pizza is the best - just epic lovelly juicyness

I do love a good pole.

Er. Poll.

Yo, Sard...

We heard you like polls, so we put a Pole with a pole in a poll, so you can poll whether you like the poll about the poll about the Pole with a pole while the Pole uses her pole. (While you polish your pole...)

Is it a polished Polish pole, or an unpolished Polish pole? Because the time taken for the Pole to use the pole, and hence the time available for Sard to polish up his poll, won't be the same.

Is it a polished Polish pole, or an unpolished Polish pole? Because the time taken for the Pole to use the pole, and hence the time available for Sard to polish up his poll, won't be the same.

That is a very good question.

I am not certain whether this is a Pole with a polished pole or a Pole with an unpolished pole. Given the nature and the purpose of the pole, the Pole may well have left this Poles pole unpolished, so they can get a better grip upon their pole, as only a Pole with a pole can, (which is probably remarkably similar to Sard's pole polishing technique.) I guess the question is, does Sard pay a Pole to polish his Poles polished pole, (and what pole polish does he use to polish his pole?) Perhaps we should have another poll about having a poll about Poles polishing other Poles poles in polls.

I'm going to back off and accept your mastery on this, oh supreme being. Because after midnight. Pumpkin. Brain hurts. etc.

Is..there some kind of sexual metaphor happening here? I don't get it.

Perhaps...another poll on Poles, polled on Pole pole polishing polls?

Is..there some kind of sexual metaphor happening here? I don't get it.

Perhaps...another poll on Poles, polled on Pole pole polishing polls?

I have no idea what ur talkin about it's some strange combination of athletics and cleaning I suppose is it some national sport in UK? I dont get it either :D

Top Bottom