Should CDPR Do a community AMA about the future of Cyberpunk 2077

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Just post a roadmap of balance issues and future features for the game

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Game devs can do roadmaps perfectly well within the company. It's part of game development to have a proper documentation and roadmap of what to do.

Going public and spouting empty promises again wont give the consumer anything we already don't know.
That they want to fix the game and bring to an acceptable level on consoles.

The risk of an AMA is that something is said that will not fully deliver and if that happens AGAIN it'll probs put CDPR to the boycot list at that point.

They should know perfectly well at this point what they need to do, let them do their thing and focus on development instead of putting someone on the stage to talk about things they ultimately know nothing about.
At this point it would be the difference between a company worth trusting and just another Bethesda.

If it was more of a suggestion stream with all answers to any question being either a "maybe" or a "no", then yes.

No.

The best thing they can do is follow the NMS playbook and just work on improving and fixing the game. If they can't do that, then ultimatley any AMA will be either filled with lies or just things that people don't want to hear.

voted NO!

If fact I think they should stop all communication regarding features /plans / timetables or really anything.

Personally If I was them I would NEVER share as much about upcoming titles like they have with cp EVER again.

based on the community reaction that is being displayed. I personally think is overreactive.

It was a mistake as you can see by the way people have reacted to missing content. Its fine saying working on this title and that title we will share more with you once we have set a firm release date .

And then don't say ANYTHING about the game until you are sure of the release date and content. ( ideally just before it goes gold)

really if they had done that all the "missing" thread would not exist because people who never know what is "missing"

and there would not be anything "misleading" as everything advertised would be in the game if they didn't start advertising till close to gold.

( just my opinion op but I hope when they do work on "new" content they don't "waste" Dev time trying add multiplayer instead of working on story content dlcs.")

We've seen them answer to shareholders, and answer to the silly games media, but does anyone else feel as though cdpr hasnt actually given its customers any answers?

NO they should keep their heads down right now, work the issues and stay quiet. The legal action they are facing is all investor based and they need to make sure they say NOTHING that legally could be used against them.

They need to work hard, put out small patches with fixes in rapid succession and stay quiet until AFTER the legal actions are done.

Top Bottom