Should the game have gated it's missions based on lifepath?

+
I don't wanna see any gated content in Act 2. What I'd love to see is a vastly expanded prologue with a partially gated content related to life path choices. Start out with more gated early missions based on life path, then have some missions available to all paths where you play a different role in the job based on lifepath. Have all these missions slowly converge towards the inevitable heist with Jackie.

For example, Panam's expanded questline just being available for the Nomad path, Judy's expanded questline requiring street kid, working with Meredith requiring corpo, ect. It would have meant less content to engage in per playthrough,
There is a JPEG hopping around, which says: Mainstory Witcher 3 = 51h , CP2077 = 20h (and even less is possible, 13-14h).
If there where 3 lifepaths and every 15-20h then it would fit. And nobody could complaint that the game is to long.

Of course they would have had to lay more attention on V, instead Johnny Silverhand. But the player would have the chance to see one story in three different views.
So, I started with a Streetkid, talked to Meredith and the stolen flathead. And I really thought if I would start as a corpo that in some way, I would see the background and more information about the theft.
:LOL:
Nope.
The corpo is the laziest prolog of all. And that means something. You start at 1,.2,.3 and after 15-20 min. every lifepath is streetkid, with difference choices while talking with NPCs..
That's it.

Top Bottom