Should V be a Youtuber?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
**My first post got deleted (and I admit it was for a justifiable reason). Apologies for the murderous tirade.**

I still don't think the player should be a Media, but perhaps there could be mechanics in which the player could gain influence through such characters by either social actions or hacking???

For examples, maybe you could gain access to other side missions and activities or player bonuses by either befriending or hacking Media NPCs?

**My first post got deleted (and I admit it was for a justifiable reason). Apologies for the murderous tirade.**

I still don't think the player should be a Media, but perhaps there could be mechanics in which the player could gain influence through such characters by either social actions or hacking???

For examples, maybe you could gain access to other side missions and activities or player bonuses by either befriending or hacking Media NPCs?

there is a way to get rep with people, it's called street cred. ironically this system seems like the perfect way to gate stuff off too and get rid of levels.

As some of you know youtube has blown up epically since 2016. Youtubers are making millions a month just by making a video talking nonsense about their day.

Wait, what..... YouTubers are losing money because of demonetisation not making money. YouTube in the past 2 years has been putting tons of draconian censorship rules into effect thereby denying payment to those who break them.

On topic though, should V be a YouTuber: 100% no at least the way you have described it. Ricegum is one of those kids who was born into wealth. V has to fight for his/her riches. Ricegum is closer to corpo than anything. V is a straight up Edgerunner.

Big difference

Oookay. Now with the censorship on Youtube thing.

Not a lot of content here. V isn't going to be a Youtuber. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom