Should we expect a patch on Oct 30th?

+
Should we expect a patch on Oct 30th?

^this..just want to know if normal ranking ends with PL at same time and if a patch will come out

Ranked finishes 30.10. for sure, it has been confirmed. Patch coming out with new season of Ranked would be the only rational thing to expect, but unexpected delays could have happened during development and implementation so it could be different, but probably won't happen.

Man, it is four days left already?

A patch usually hits up to few days after the end of the season, not of the exact date, so I guess this time will be no different.

But with few days till the reset and only 4 cards (sort of) revealed... I think for the best of the game and the community we needed more.

Last time, the patch arrived a few days after the end of the season, so I'm expecting something similar now.

Riven-Twain;n9737721 said:
As for my expectations, I'm expecting the unexpected, as one might expect.

But if you expect the unexpected then the unexpected is no longer unexpected, meaning you expect the expected, which you already should. The real question is: Did you expect that?

That's why my motto is: Don't expect anything, instead prepare for everything.

Last edited:
4RM3D;n9737821 said:
But if you expect the unexpected then the unexpected is no longer unexpected, meaning you expect the expected, which you already should. The real question is: Did you expect that?
That's why my motto is: Don't expect anything, instead prepare for everything.
My reaction to this = your profile picture. Totally expected.
One thing I didn't expect, though, is the Spanish Inquisition...BADABAAAAAAM!!!

Sadly, I expect the new patch won´t arrive until Gwent Challenger Qualifiers is over. So new ranked season will propably start with current version.

The patch better come out by the end of Oct. Getting bored of Gwent now. Only play daily to get 100 ores for a keg then I'm done.

Riven-Twain;n9737721 said:
As for my expectations, I'm expecting the unexpected, as one might expect.
4RM3D;n9737821 said:
Riven-Twain;n9739721 said:
I expected you'd expect the unexpected to be expected, so I expected the unexpected, which is to be expected, just as expected.

As expected...

Safe to assume .... The game stays in open beta til end of December ?

or...

Will ThroneBreaker come out mid season ..like first of December ?

or End of December and season ?

or

Will we get Thronebreaker first of Nov...starting with the new season ?

What are these REDs up to!?! That's the real question

TheShift;n9741911 said:
Safe to assume .... The game stays in open beta til end of December ?
or...
Will ThroneBreaker come out mid season ..like first of December ?
or End of December and season ?
or
Will we get Thronebreaker first of Nov...starting with the new season ?
What are these REDs up to!?! That's the real question

Yes, I presume it will be staying in Open beta, as everything is not yet tested out fully from mechanics to bugs etc..., and by calculating on the months we had patches heading into season after season, this new season will most likely begin early on 1st November 2017, leading on until another 3 months for next season, most probably we will be seeing Thronebreaker come out around Mid January or End of January. Hope this helps! :)

Regards,
byExeplar

:smile2:

Last edited:
Noela;n9743381 said:
Maybe you expected that, but nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Hey!

Here's an idea for a cool card:

Inquisitor (whatever STR);

Deploy: Mark a Unit and Damage it by 2. Continue damaging it for every turn the Inquisitor is on the Board.

I'm drooling all over now...

devivre;n9737691 said:
Last time, the patch arrived a few days after the end of the season, so I'm expecting something similar now.

But the second Pro Ladder season will begin on 31st October. How is that then? If it's so, the patch must hit on 30. or 31. October. Or am I wrong?

bojerbela;n9744171 said:
But the second Pro Ladder season will begin on 31st October. How is that then? If it's so, the patch must hit on 30. or 31. October. Or am I wrong?

In theory you are right, but we'll see how fast it really goes.
I prefer to be careful with my expectations :).

The new Round of Gwent video stated there was a Halloween Festival added.. you can assume that it will be the 31st..at the latest 8)

Top Bottom