Should week 2 of the Journey started a few minutes ago?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous Journeys have had a new set of challenges up around this time, for about an hour. I've only got the week one challenges visible, which I've already completed. It makes things confusing if CDPR chops and changes when these things start and when the weekly challenges start.

When will week 2 start? Weekly challenges from that day?

It started on a Thursday, so it will also update on Thursdays. A week is a week (unless they say otherwise, which they haven't).

It started on a Thursday, so it will also update on Thursdays. A week is a week.

Why the change from the predictable start day to a new one? Also, since the clock is counting down, I'm never sure what its starting day is. If the clock counted towards the end, it would be obvious when the next set of challenges would drop.

And it seems that end-to-end Journeys is the new normal.

Why the change from the predictable start day to a new one?
The very first Journey also started on a Thursday, and refreshed on Thursdays. I don't know the why dates are chosen the way they are, but I do know this Journey is not a first in the day regard.

They said a long time ago that Journeys would begin to be back-to-back after Gaunter's challenge month, and they indeed have been since Ciri's Journey.

All in all, nothing new.

The very first Journey also started on a Thursday, and refreshed on Thursdays. I don't know the why dates are chosen the way they are, but I do know this Journey is not a first in the day regard.

They said a long time ago that Journeys would begin to be back-to-back after Gaunter's challenge month, and they indeed have been since Ciri's Journey.

All in all, nothing new.

I don't even remember Journeys not starting on Tuesdays but I can't remember how long that has been for, at least for the past 3 Journeys, maybe, not including the current one, of course.

Maybe I even commented in another thread or post that I thought that it would be better if the Journey calendar counts up, not down. If they did that, it would just be a simple matter of waiting for the multiple of 7 to be passed and you'd know that the next set of Journey quests would drop. That would be too easy, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom