Shouldn't AS write a new book?

+
The good news from this is the author of the Mistborn series is offering his books for CDPR to makes games out of.

So if Sapkowski was attempting to hurt CDPR in some way, he's already failed. They have yet another IP potentially lined up because of him.

It will only get better for them anyways as its public knowledge how Sapkowski feels about games and gamers so other authors see how well his books sold after CDPR made the games and want their stories as games too. CDPR did really well and im totally on their side on this whole thing.

Not buying the last book nor any future Witcher books he writes.

I wrote this already, but here again:
Don't be so harsh! The books have been written. They are the foundations of the world what you like so much! My attitude didn't changed about the books because AS made this. My attitude changed about AS himself.
Or if he write a new book I will surely buy it! Season of Storms is also a great story. He is a good writer, better as a person. If you don't want to support him buy a second hand book.
Post automatically merged:

But I don't see the reality of he will write a new book. Between the Lady of the Lake and Season of Storms passed 14 year.
Otherwise ha AS a family or child? Who will inherit the rights of the books?

Last edited:
I wrote this already, but here again:
Don't be so harsh! The books have been written. They are the foundations of the world what you like so much! My attitude didn't changed about the books because AS made this. My attitude changed about AS himself.
Or if he write a new book I will surely buy it! Season of Storms is also a great story. He is a good writer, better as a person. If you don't want to support him buy a second hand book.
Post automatically merged:

But I don't see the reality of he will write a new book. Between the Lady of the Lake and Season of Storms passed 14 year.
Otherwise ha AS a family or child? Who will inherit the rights of the books?

I think if he really wanted more money, he should simply be more humble and greatful that CDPRs player base guys his books and maybe work with them to make the game story more in line with whatever he would envision but no, he goes the angry lawsuit route.

I think if he really wanted more money, he should simply be more humble and greatful that CDPRs player base guys his books and maybe work with them to make the game story more in line with whatever he would envision but no, he goes the angry lawsuit route.

I think the same. CDPR should be glad they could start with a great material. AS should be glad for the worldwide publicity. This could be a good symbiosis.

Top Bottom