Should've NOT Release (PS4)

+
Hello,

what i'm about to say it is my opinion and i'm speaking for myself.

waited for Cyberpunk 2077 since you guys released the first trailer, i also really enjoyed The Witcher 3 and i think its one of the best games i played.

so finally the day has come after 7 years and couple delays, of course the HYPE and anticipation your company build around this game is huge!
i couldn't get my hands on the new PS5 but i did bought a new TV just for this game.

Pre-Ordered a copy of the game from PSN and waited like a little child for the release, after 8 hours finally started the game.

so i jumped into the game and saw that the graphic look really BAD so i stopped every thing and blamed my new TV and jumped into Settings, spend 30 minutes on settings and nothing the graphic still look really bad, well i started to play anyways because i was hyped to play it.
in my 10hr playing i came across of 13 different bugs, game crushed 3 times, the game stuck for no reason, the NPC graphic load takes alot of time (they look like Minecraft)

and all of that just from 10hr gameplay. i have to say i really enjoy the story so far but with all the other problems just ruined everything for me.

as a big fan of your The Witcher 3 game i'm feeling SCAMMED and disappointed that you even release that game on PS4 because its VERY VERY BAD!
can't play with the crushes and bugs and the graphic its look like im playing a video game from 1990 and not 2020.

im really sorry but its the truth of a fan.

Agreed 100% Im a huge fan of CDPR and the Witcher series, brought merch and was just as excited as anyone else to play this game. btw, i dont need exceptional graphics just to play a game, and im not complaining about it just to complain. Im aware that the graphics on ps5 and expensive PC's will outshine in graphic's compared to base PS4 and Xbox one. That being said, I expected to at least be able to enjoy the game with less than perfect graphic's but this is what i was working with on my ps4.

I wonder when CDPR will address this issue cause a lot of people feel like their betrayed. It would at least help if they show that they acknowledge this is going on and state that they may be working on the problem. And if it cant be fixed perhaps it should have just not released on older consoles.

Agreed 100% Im a huge fan of CDPR and the Witcher series, brought merch and was just as excited as anyone else to play this game. btw, i dont need exceptional graphics just to play a game, and im not complaining about it just to complain. Im aware that the graphics on ps5 and expensive PC's will outshine in graphic's compared to base PS4 and Xbox one. That being said, I expected to at least be able to enjoy the game with less than perfect graphic's but this is what i was working with on my ps4.

I wonder when CDPR will address this issue cause a lot of people feel like their betrayed. It would at least help if they show that they acknowledge this is going on and state that they may be working on the problem. And if it cant be fixed perhaps it should have just not released on older consoles.

i'll be honest i can handle the graphics but thats not what i was expected, its funny because the game planned to came out to PS4 in the first place, they announced the game on PS5 when PS5 was announced so whats happed there?

i'm still trying to play the game and unfortunately the bugs killing it, seriously i just started the game and all ready saw 2 new bugs, like what is going on?!

In my humble opinion I think that CDPR was sold to the new generation, 7 years of promises for ps4 and xbox one, even special editions sold and they did not meet the users, all good to have ray tracing and that it comes out for ps5 and xbox series, but just by seeing GTA V, TLOU2, RDR2, FF VIII remake and many more, it means that they do not know how to take advantage of current machines

In my humble opinion I think that CDPR was sold to the new generation, 7 years of promises for ps4 and xbox one, even special editions sold and they did not meet the users, all good to have ray tracing and that it comes out for ps5 and xbox series, but just by seeing GTA V, TLOU2, RDR2, FF VIII remake and many more, it means that they do not know how to take advantage of current machines

Exactly! Looking especially the graphics of RDR2, I laugh when I read that Cyberpunk couldn't be optimized for PS4 - if at least it had the graphics of RDR2 that would have been very good. But they are like a bad quality fallout graphics.

Ps4 pro user. I haven't ran in to any game crashing issues yet. But I'm on board with the rest of the posters, graphically it's crap. I've seen NPC's floating, NPC's partially stuck in walls etc. I haven't really messed with any settings pertaining to graphics yet. I run in to an issue where when I'm crouched and try to stand up the screen flickers, almost like checkerboarding. Not real sure what that is. I'm sure after several patches/updates a lot of bugs/issues will be addressed but I just hope it's before I struggle through the entire game that way.

i'll be honest i can handle the graphics but thats not what i was expected, its funny because the game planned to came out to PS4 in the first place, they announced the game on PS5 when PS5 was announced so whats happed there?

i'm still trying to play the game and unfortunately the bugs killing it, seriously i just started the game and all ready saw 2 new bugs, like what is going on?!

I just cant keep playing with the graphics, i can hardly see anything and it just breaks my emersion real bad. I really tried to play it. I love everything else about it. Its really sad. Id be happy with just standard ps4 graphics hell ps3 even. I got a few bugs, like the invisible gun glitch or the boobs popping through the shirt but nothing that was a deal breaker. I can deal with that stuff and mostly it will just get fixed and i can continue to play at least. But when most of the game is distorted... i refuse to play it like that. We paid 70 bucks for this.. its just very disheartening.

Last edited:
Fallout/Skyrim, GTA, Mass Effect, Prey, The Outer Worlds, Dishonoured, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Detroit Become Human, etc etc...

Graphically, Cyberpunk is just mediocre. On par with all of the above, maybe a little worse in some cases due to the stylistic choices made.

I could live with the meh PS4 graphics if the game's setting, stories and character were anywhere near what I was expecting after 7 years of development. There's something more fundamental missing than graphical fidelity. The 'feel' just isn't right. It's not as smart/cerebral as things like Ghost In The Shell or Blade Runner. It also has no sense of humour or memorable characters. There's no stroytelling vision - the game doesn't ADD anything to the concept of cyberpunk as a genre. It doesn't SAY anything, in the way that all good speculative sci-fi should. Everything gets far too bogged down in the predictable Johnny plot. Both the story and the aesthetics feel much more like District 9 than Blade Runner.

Bottom line is that five years from now nobody will be referring back to anything in this game as a memorable character, plotline, design or special moment. None of the supporting cast will ever be made immortal by a meme. It lacks the confidence to step up from being derivative and have its own distinct voice. It's the Total Recall remake of sci-fi games.

Worldwide entertainment media has spent a decade cannibalising the design elements of Mass Effect, spreading the ideas that series put forward over hundreds of movies, TV shows and other games. They won't do the same with Cyberpunk 2077 - there's just nothing of note to steal from it.

now i feel even more scammed

Surprisingly this was a very well put together video, They were fair but blunt.

And the thing is, I dont hate CDPR even after feeling scammed, I truly feel like they worked really hard, had to make alot of tough choices and did their best. I believe they got over ambitious and kinda left us hanging in the dark but i also believe they intend to fix the issues. So im going to wait it out. Ive gotten alot of great memories from the Witcher series and brought their merch. I also was really hoping to play the game to escape things going on in the real world and was ready to immerse myself into this world, i spent 70 bucks on this game to support CDPR and to enjoy a good game like many many others. Didnt expect to play with top performance on the ps4 just expected to at the very least play with ps4 standard graphics, and for nearly 70 bucks, thats not asking much.

Surprisingly this was a very well put together video, They were fair but blunt.

And the thing is, I dont hate CDPR even after feeling scammed, I truly feel like they worked really hard, had to make alot of tough choices and did their best. I believe they got over ambitious and kinda left us hanging in the dark but i also believe they intend to fix the issues. So im going to wait it out. Ive gotten alot of great memories from the Witcher series and brought their merch. I also was really hoping to play the game to escape things going on in the real world and was ready to immerse myself into this world, i spent 70 bucks on this game to support CDPR and to enjoy a good game like many many others. Didnt expect to play with top performance on the ps4 just expected to at the very least play with ps4 standard graphics, and for nearly 70 bucks, thats not asking much.

the biggest problem that they made a big HYPE around this game and they let us wait so long and pre-order it.
i was talking to my friends and try to convince them to pre-order it and now that i was the first one who actually bought the game i told them not to buy it on PS4

On ps4 fat it looks horrible it looks like a ps2 game when there are many games on ps4 with a very high resolution and graphics without bugs on ps4 nor does it reach 720p please cdprojekt red fix the game to make it look decent because it's worth playing I had to delete my game because it looks fatal take out a patch to improve the resolution unless it reaches 1080p like all the ps4 games that we have on playstation 4 that people have paid for this game. because it is a great game !! if there weren't so many bugs and if it looked decent it would be milk but this seems like a scam. have if with more parhes at last you can play in conditions because I have been waiting for many years for this game and I find this scam looks horrible and full of bugs with how well they did with the witcher 3 a masterpiece I for my part until they do not regulate the game properly I am not going to play I have paid as many people who are very angry and it is normal to pay 70 euros and I find this disaster and I eat many people too

Well they just put out another patch for the game. Lets see if this makes it more playable for us.

Exactly! Looking especially the graphics of RDR2, I laugh when I read that Cyberpunk couldn't be optimized for PS4 - if at least it had the graphics of RDR2 that would have been very good. But they are like a bad quality fallout graphics.
how come they can't optimized, this is total bullshit, example with death stranding did not have any issues and game looks fucking amazing
Post automatically merged:

Here's hoping, with constant crashes after missions even on a PS5 console this is a headache.
you have issues on PS5 as well ? Well that means they can't port the games for PS consoles at all

Top Bottom