Show me your outfit of choice!

+
I think its very misleading to show modded clothes in this thread... If we showed only official gear it would be clear how shallow the options are..
Personally I hate how almost all baggy pants will make the female V look fat.

Last edited:
I think its very misleading to show modded clothes in this thread... If we showed only official gear it would be clear how shallow the options are..
Personally I have how almost all baggy pants will make the female V look fat.
I didn't think the purpose of this thread was to show the limitations of the OC but to show outfits we have put together. I included the mod makers name in my post and the outfit collection is currently in the top 5 most popular mods for cyberpunk on Nexus so people on PC can find and use it, if they like it

Personally I have how almost all baggy pants will make the female V look fat.
I don't think the point of this is to mislead or convince anyone of anything. If we were selling something, it might be different.

Edit: Going with what cartlidge wrote above, the pants are from Ladybella's Collection of Clothes Mods - Pants

Nevver-ponytail-14.jpg

Here's a Dogtown outfit, more practicality than anything else. Though it fits in quite well in Dogtown. And its entirely vanilla game so even console players have all these items, though the hotpants are a legendary item.

photomode_18112023_200913.png

And a more flashy version of the same outfit
photomode_30092023_014525.png

Top Bottom