photomode_15122020_214753.png

photomode_23122020_145052.png

photomode_23122020_195151.png

photomode_24122020_180138.png

photomode_25122020_145722.png

couldn't choose just one :p but that's pretty much the timeline of my favorites

Untitled27.jpg
this is my outfit choice :0
I selfie with it before . I get on my Leohex dress xD. and up to my social .
well its not weak even cant find any skirt to match this dress .
Untitled28.jpg
I spend 3 slot for immune . shock . posion . and flame and another one is 30 cri dmg :eek:
but if i really wanna go farm hard mode. maybe i will just remove
shock posion out. replace it with defend like this.

Untitled29.jpg

but its like hit a panic button . those mod is rare.. to farm .

cheer

These 2 are paused in the "meet Hanako" phase of the game (I've completed 1x so now I'm messing around with other builds/looks/choices) and their gear isn't going to change from where it is most likely - unless I find a better hat for the Nomad.

Street Kid (1.2k armour) Her hat is purely for looks, offering a huge 2.2 armour...

photomode_26122020_125541.png

Nomad (1.6k armour) - his shirt is from the Ballad of Buck Ravers side quest you can only purchase it during the side quest and is the Legendary version with 4 slots. Yes that is his car, I have purchased several for the Nomad.

photomode_26122020_125854.png

I.. I mean V found herself naked in a rundown building with her stuff and money stolen after a con. She was not going to leave the building without them. What she picked up will do and got her stuff after alot of killing (and restarts) and got them back.
photomode_25122020_091052.png

OMG I can't find a proper thing for the shiny red/pink skirt I found, it drives me crazy.
Here are some pictures, Ms. Corpo V. The dark suit is my "default", the other two are for when I feel fancy.
photomode_26122020_114306.png
photomode_26122020_114516.png

2560×1440
photomode_26122020_115031.png

wearing flashy civilian clothes doesn't seem immersive to me. i found all the clothing and armor that resembled something actually useful in combat:

but i still much prefer to have access to some of the militech, truama team or kang tao heavy armory. which should be especially necessary for a pure combat build:

wearing flashy civilian clothes doesn't seem immersive to me. i found all the clothing and armor that resembled something actually useful in combat:

but i still much prefer to have access to some of the militech, truama team or kang tao heavy armory. which should be especially necessary for a pure combat build:

Yeah they should really expand on the outfits that you can put over your individual clothing.

Apparently I can't quote posts yet, so to dBLOOD, who said this:

"OMG I can't find a proper thing for the shiny red/pink skirt I found, it drives me crazy.
Here are some pictures, Ms. Corpo V. The dark suit is my "default", the other two are for when I feel fancy."

My reply is this: keep an eye out on this thread. If you're talking about the skirt that I think you are, then once I get a new camera battery so I can transfer pictures from my PS4 to my computer, then I'll show you a good look, as it's the one that I'm sporting.

My outfit routinely changes; due to the adolescent looter shooter "my color coded t shirt and tennies have an armor value" :ROFLMAO: mechanic.

Gotta keep up with the competition though!

Top Bottom