Show me your outfit of choice!

+
photomode_28012021_190349.png

I wish there where more variety to legendaries for dress up max end gaming.

Attachments

• PS_App_20210124_123211.jpeg
    PS_App_20210124_123211.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 108
Such a shame your V doesn't get to wear what the NPC's wear, we are forced to clown it out while they wear real clothes that look good. I just run around in V's starter tank top, leathers and sneakers, the other options are just bad bad and bad.

photomode_29012021_154646.png

Swapped out the tank for this punk model i like.

Last edited:
Very stormtrooper, just need a cloak and lightsabre to be Vader
Post automatically merged:

Yeahhh!

Best Ninja look yet... recognise some of the items not seen them all black yet, do you have a 'shop the look' list for this ensemble?

good afternoon! The helmet and the mask I have black. I picked up the game randomly. The jacket only saw blue. Legendary item I took from the body of a policeman who was dead near the fallen ferris wheel. In Santo Domingo.

Another mask
20210129_142858.jpg

Last edited:
Best Ninja look yet... recognise some of the items not seen them all black yet, do you have a 'shop the look' list for this ensemble?
Head: Ordinary tactical Balaclava with Reactive Layering (Random Enemy drop, fairly common)
Face: Jigoku No Oni Reinfirced-Composite Menpo (Clothing Vendor - Japantown)
Outer Torso: Arasaka Ultralight Tactical Harness (Clothing Vendor - Arroyo)
Inner Torso: Arasaka Waterproof Combat Turtleneck (Clothing Vendor - Charter Hill)
Legs: Secondhand Maelstrom Neotac Pants (Clothing Vendor - Wellsprings? Maybe Jinguji)
Feet: Heat-Resistant Military Boots (Clothing Vendor - Charter Hill? Can't remember exactly)

Hope this helps. I tried a lot of variations to get the right combat ninja look, and this was my favorite

Last edited:
Not really by choice but since the clothing stores are broken for me and won't refresh I'm stuck with world drops on top of that with all the mods people are showing off and rubbing it in I gave up...lol

1-29-2021_8-37-54_PM-5veltmn1.jpg

Top Bottom