Show me your outfit of choice!

+
Such a shame your V doesn't get to wear what the NPC's wear, we are forced to clown it out while they wear real clothes that look good. I just run around in V's starter tank top, leathers and sneakers, the other options are just bad bad and bad.
Same. Still rocking my starter gear, though mildly upgraded.

DC9V

Forum veteran

Attachments

• BAILONG.jpg
    BAILONG.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 116
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.04.02 - 03.28.09.88.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.04.02 - 03.28.09.88.png
    971.7 KB · Views: 97
At present, I am impersonating a police officer.
photomode_03042021_153028.png

And I just realized that the game-cam DOES NOT match my paper-doll in the game menu. I look WAY cooler in the inventory. The third person cam seems to "forget" I'm wearing a ballistic vest. :shrug: Oh, CDPR, why have you become Bethesda?

legalv.jpg

Last edited:
I would, but my guy looks an utter mess because stats are still hard tied to the clothes. How about letting us wear two sets of clothes? One that applies stats and one that applies visually?

I would, but my guy looks an utter mess because stats are still hard tied to the clothes. How about letting us wear two sets of clothes? One that applies stats and one that applies visually?
Or better yet, all clothes being purely cosmetic until you put mods in them.

I think I've finally got the formal operator outfit to a place where I'm happy with it;

(It does make Valerie look a bit like a Meredith Stout intern or a corpo b***h that shamelessly would get you fired, to advance her own career, heh)

And, in homage to Judy, a casual outfit :3 (really neat that the mod has sound effects for the belt movement too);

(fun fact; thousands of common and uncommon components were invested in taking her shoes from their starting level up to maximum :p)

Last edited:
Here is my V, a Nomad... who I think of as "The Hunter" and "The Lone Wolf". Rifles (mostly sniping), stealth, hacking, and crafting.

The outfit that I use the most for my character is his "casual outfit", where I do not care about the stats at all (I do try and add carry weight to them though, or movement speed). When ever I am not in combat he is in his casual outfit usually. His boots in the first two images have been replaced with something more fitting since those screenshots where taken though, and you can see those new boots in the 3rd image. Sometimes I use a "party" outfit, but only for occasions where it feels like his casual one does not fit, can also be seen in the 3rd image.

CP77_My_V_Youre_Late.png

CP77_My_V_Chillin_With_Rogue.png

As you can see, his current combat clothing does not match very well... but it almost never does unfortunately. Not using that jacket is not an option, since it is my strongest combat clothing at the moment, and I do not have any other strong combat clothing that fits the jacket either, so it is what it is. And really, it could be much worse... like that period of time where my V had to run around in combat with his "combat booty shorts"... XD
CP77_My_V_Current_Outfits.png

I would have liked a magnificent Perfecto. I, wearing this type of jacket all the time, would have liked to have at least one copy in my wardrobe. if jackets come close, nothing looks 100% like this jacket. a satin black Perfecto [...] with some additions, that would have been; royal.

notice; a model made of genuine leather and not plastic.

there were some outfits I saw the npcs wearing that I liked but apparently they are not obtainable by the player

Top Bottom