Show off some of your mods!

+
I love mods and the ones I have found have been amazing, opening up my closet for more clothes, gear, cyber"friggin"arms! but I honestly have to say it's disappointing I have to go to mods for stuff that should already be in game. I hope in the future we will see more options and CD project doesn't become reliant on Modders for content like Fallout 4 did...Till them kudo's to all you Modders!!!
photomode_09022021_073558.png

Sell stolen cars or take them to your own cars. Also you can change design of car you own.
Do steal car missons. More will come ;-)

SellCarMod_Dakota_Garage_03_small2.png

Paintshop_small.png

Last edited:

BAV51

Forum regular
I am also a supporter of the "Sell your stolen car" mod. For one thing I have made a ton of eddies, selling the gang cars you find empty after missions.

Also it has allowed me to own my favourite "nomad" cars

The nomad version of the Thorton "Little Mule"

mule.jpg

And (not for the faint of heart) The Quartz "Sidewinder"

sidewinder.jpg

That thing is scary fast o_O

this thread is like a knockout punch for all consoles player like me... x'D
But thumbs up for great ideas CDPR isn't capable of ^^
I hope to an extend that this will do what FO4 managed to do. Allow mods (so long as with ingame assets) can be made and published to also be used for consoles.
Because then I am going to learn modding for this game too.

Currently on PC I have 1 mod used, the Mox reskin for the CT-3X motorcycle
(Image will follow later)

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

I hope to an extend that this will do what FO4 managed to do. Allow mods (so long as with ingame assets) can be made and published to also be used for consoles.
Because then I am going to learn modding for this game too.

Currently on PC I have 1 mod used, the Mox reskin for the CT-3X motorcycle
(Image will follow later)
And as promised An image. The mod count btw has been expanded with +1
V now finally has something proper to button up (and pop if things get wild)
photomode_01042021_174717.png

My favorite mod until now is Combat Overhaul which makes combat realistic and eliminate the bullet sponge enemies. Headshots are deadly and makes every confrontation dangerous. It only works in the highest difficulty of course. Then i obviously use the police chase mods and the original E3 graphics mod.

All on Nexus : My personal favourite Mods. I am using them ALL with Patch 1.2

** Require Cyber Engine Tweaks mod as a baseline installation

Cyber Engine Tweaks: (CET) creates console: get all items, money, codes for everything in game, permits other mods as below

(for bin/x64/plugins/cyber_engine_tweaks/mods/)

TPP** - third person view ; without this I would not even play this game, a few minor bugs,
FreeFly **, allows flying (no anims) and clip thru doors, walls, reach any heights, V's Mansion, cross borders and no go zones, including Watson lockdown
Appearance Menu**; - menu to change appearance and clothing / textures of NPC's, cars, surfaces, create custom NPC followers or foes.
Teleport Gateway System **; portals for V's mansion with street, car park, V's apartment
Vehicle Spawner **; menu to spawn any in game vehicle for use

Other: (my choices only)

( for archive/pc/mod/ )

BodyMod by Spawn0
; allows better bodies, tan, muscles, increased breast size/butt/ (NSFW)
Climate Change - changes vanilla weather to your preference, smog, fog, pollution, rain, toxic
Custom Netrunner Suits by ygollonac = chrome and other fab retextures of suits, also see Maman Coats and other mods by same author
Cyberset -animated glow jumpsuit, glasses, hair in neon glows
Better Cloths by Spawn0 - NPC exotic clothing for V, shorter skirt, stockings, skimpy
ErebusArms - various mods providing high tec replacement arm cybernetics, high quality
NPCs Gone Wild - spices up NPC clothing to more skimpy (NSFW)
Porsche 911 Turbo Custom Paintjobs - does what it says on the tin !
The Cyber Body Shop - legs, bodies, head cyberware
Holo World - holographic NPC Fashion and glowing fashionwear for female V (NSFW)
NPC Clothing Swaps - NPC clothing in multiple colors for female V

There are 77 pages of nexus CB2077 mods at this time which cover every aspect of the game from serious to frivolous to downright hilarious.. all depends what you want...

All on Nexus : My personal favourite Mods. I am using them ALL with Patch 1.2

** Require Cyber Engine Tweaks mod as a baseline installation

Cyber Engine Tweaks: (CET) creates console: get all items, money, codes for everything in game, permits other mods as below

(for bin/x64/plugins/cyber_engine_tweaks/mods/)

TPP** - third person view ; without this I would not even play this game, a few minor bugs,
FreeFly **, allows flying (no anims) and clip thru doors, walls, reach any heights, V's Mansion, cross borders and no go zones, including Watson lockdown
Appearance Menu**; - menu to change appearance and clothing / textures of NPC's, cars, surfaces, create custom NPC followers or foes.
Teleport Gateway System **; portals for V's mansion with street, car park, V's apartment
Vehicle Spawner **; menu to spawn any in game vehicle for use

Other: (my choices only)

( for archive/pc/mod/ )

BodyMod by Spawn0
; allows better bodies, tan, muscles, increased breast size/butt/ (NSFW)
Climate Change - changes vanilla weather to your preference, smog, fog, pollution, rain, toxic
Custom Netrunner Suits by ygollonac = chrome and other fab retextures of suits, also see Maman Coats and other mods by same author
Cyberset -animated glow jumpsuit, glasses, hair in neon glows
Better Cloths by Spawn0 - NPC exotic clothing for V, shorter skirt, stockings, skimpy
ErebusArms - various mods providing high tec replacement arm cybernetics, high quality
NPCs Gone Wild - spices up NPC clothing to more skimpy (NSFW)
Porsche 911 Turbo Custom Paintjobs - does what it says on the tin !
The Cyber Body Shop - legs, bodies, head cyberware
Holo World - holographic NPC Fashion and glowing fashionwear for female V (NSFW)
NPC Clothing Swaps - NPC clothing in multiple colors for female V

There are 77 pages of nexus CB2077 mods at this time which cover every aspect of the game from serious to frivolous to downright hilarious.. all depends what you want...
I love how all those mods look. I think i will try them once i beat the game (haven't finished it because of... Things we all know).

I'm actually really happy sticking with 1.12 with all of the mods that I have installed currently :)
  • CyberEngine Tweaks
  • Appearance Menu Mod** - for spawning in companions (mainly Judy or drones) and creating scenarios for photo mode. Sometimes also used for changing car appearance and spawning in trucks/ law enforcement vehicles. Also includes an extensive teleport list as well, for areas that lock after mission completion.
  • Photo Mode Tools** - slows down/ locks head movement during photo mode, but retains eye movement speed, thus allowing photos with V looking away from camera
  • Simple Menu** - For upgrading clothes that don't normally drop or are extremely rare drops, but have been added via console commands. Or for when I want to use freefly/ no clip or track off and do silly things like go on a rampage with a HMG/ godmode.
  • Clear lenses for all square glasses
  • Grey mesh fix
  • Judy's overalls (also includes physics and movement sounds for buckles/ belt too :3 )
  • Added new hairstyle (braidless femme fatale)
  • Added ballistic coprocessor reskin that restores original hand texture
  • Enhanced throwing knives/ recoverable daggers - makes the knife throwing system liveable when thrown knives can be recovered.
  • Better driving physics - still driving is a bit annoying, but less so. I'll probably swap this one out at some point...

The modders have done a stellar job, which I'm very thankful for. It's a shame that most of the mods after the release of 1.2 probably won't work with 1.12, but I'm okay with that.

Last edited:
With apologies to our console brothers but I respectfully disagree: Let CDProject Red focus on the bigger issues like police / driving / ped AI and finishing removed gameplay (like riding the monorail) because modders will (like Fallout4 etc) give the game long life - I'm astonished at what's already out there...

Some of my faves (inc CET) are:
GTA Travel : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2006 (zooms up from where you are then zooms into new destination)
Better vehicle first person : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2202
Advanced Control : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1902
Unused Appearances : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2208?tab=posts (does have some missing body bits but it's no more jarring than peds blinking into existence)

With apologies to our console brothers but I respectfully disagree: Let CDProject Red focus on the bigger issues like police / driving / ped AI and finishing removed gameplay (like riding the monorail) because modders will (like Fallout4 etc) give the game long life - I'm astonished at what's already out there...

Some of my faves (inc CET) are:
GTA Travel : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2006 (zooms up from where you are then zooms into new destination)
Better vehicle first person : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2202
Advanced Control : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1902
Unused Appearances : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2208?tab=posts (does have some missing body bits but it's no more jarring than peds blinking into existence)
this modding craze won't last forever. CDPR needs to release modding tools, before people move on and forget about this game. Kingdom Come Delivarance for example had modding tools released for it very late, and despite extensive modding capabilities, there just aren't many mods for that game.
fallout 4, skyrim, new vegas all had modding tools since day one

Top Bottom