Show us your cool desktop thread

+
You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?

Well it's been a while since anyone updated this thread, here's my latest one. I think I'll keep it for a while.

I like this thread. It forces me to clean up my desktop so I can actually post it here without feeling bad/so you guys can actually see the background. Yes, I am still running WinXP. Its useless upgrading because I will be getting a new laptop in a few months anyway (and then I will learn Rainmeter, really looking forward to that).

Currently using a nighttime shot of the 13th Hierarchical city of Kagutsuchi(the setting of the first two Blazblue games) as my desktop.

Everybody I see this thread I have the sneaking desire to post pictures of a wooden desktop, a desire quickly quashed by two small niggles. One, I do not have a camera and two I do not have a wooden desktop anymore, but apart from that I think the joke would be heartily amusing.

Or not.

Blothulfur said:
Everybody I see this thread I have the sneaking desire to post pictures of a wooden desktop, a desire quickly quashed by two small niggles. One, I do not have a camera and two I do not have a wooden desktop anymore, but apart from that I think the joke would be heartily amusing.

Or not.

I thought the same thing for months, but each time, I looked at my desktop, thought "I'm not taking a photo of THAT mess" and gave up on the idea.

All clean, no icons, and only one application open.

Now you don't have to go and do it :p Too bad it's not mine.

Guest 2091327

Reminds me about this video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHX-SjgQvQ[/media]

But we do have a thread about wooden desktops! Or are we talking about the kind that doesn't have a computer on top of it?

I found this very cool DX:HR skin for Rainmeter, it's much better than the first one that became popular. It has a looot of cool features, though I'm only using those that I need.

That is awesome.Where can I get that?

edit-nevermind, at first I couldn't find the download link at Deviant Art.

There is some really sweet photoshop/photoshop-like work here. You're sure to recognize some of the frameworks for a piece or two.

Two bad whenever I look at this now I'll just think idiotic difficulty level DLC

Top Bottom