Shower, sit & sleep function in other apartments

+
I am a player of Cyberpunk 2077. I actually a big fan of Cyperpunk 2077 which this game gives me a deep enjoyment of being V in night city. I want to give a wishful suggestion to Cyberpunk 2077 update, Could the next update of 2077 add into "the shower function" and "sleep function" and more interact option to V's different apartments that's would be great, this would greatly increase the gaming experience.
Best Regard!

Extra: for example, I am in Kerry Eurodyne's apartment that displayed as V's apartment there, but I can not shower or sleep or sit down or drink wine etc, this give me no sense of being in a aprtment, which make my gaming experience decrease, so I wish to give this feedback and hope the next update would improve this area would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20220202013501.jpg
    微信图片_20220202013501.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 73
I agree. To be honest I don't know if there is any reason to sleep or shower outside of RP. The computer had a message to pay the rent which also frustrated me that it is just there and has no impact on the story.

To include new apartments would require them to solve the money issue. I don't feel like gigs have different levels of reward. I mean the gig with Jackie felt BIG, that has high reward. I don't think it is immersive to be able to buy a new house in a mega city by doing normal gigs.

Remember.... always take a shower with your panties/boxer on.
Next-gen immersion :giveup:
Yeah a game who remove automatically your clothes is the top of the immersion. A kind of "next-gen" shower, which removes all your clothes directly as soon as you enter it :ohstopit:
Mine is an "old" one... Shame I have to remove my clothes myself... :giveup:

I agree, but I feel like you're only scraping the surface. They should fully integrate and fix multiple player apartments, (through quest reward locations AND purchasable property) instead of the spaghettified "system" in place. I think I remember reading something that even specified dataminers found the scrapped player-housing project.

IDK. Kinda sounds like high effort feature for mostly gimmicky use. I've used shower exactly once to try it out in 3 play-troughs and 400hrs. Putting time into features like this begs for supporting game-play. Like - don't shower after a gig and you won't be let into high end shops or have higher change being aggro-ed by gangs or police. Or at least have NPCs wince at you or have enemies become alert and commenting on smell during stealth.
But that would create a radically different game-play approach, where large part of mission is prep-work which is a non-feature currently in cyberpunk.

I kind of have to ask why do we need these features

There is nothing to do outside the scripted missions

What function would these actions serve?

I kind of have to ask why do we need these features

There is nothing to do outside the scripted missions

What function would these actions serve?

Inmersion, among other things and you dont have to return to your own aparment every time to perform them. In GTA you can call other characters by phone to do silly things together in the city you can do in your own or the daily routines of the npcs around town in deadly premonition, all of that serves no purpose either but is immersive.

In GTA you can call other characters by phone to do silly things together in the city you can do in your own or the daily routines of the npcs around town in deadly premonition, all of that serves no purpose either but is immersive.

I'm just throwing this out there but it does sound like it serves a purpose - immersion.

Yes, I'm aware that's not what you meant.

Top Bottom