Showing hand limit useless?

+
With the latest patch it now shows not only the remaining number of cards in hand, but also the total. I don't understand why this is an improvement. You can never have more or less than 10 cards total for your hand, or am i missing something here?

It is an improvement for all those that didn't know that such a handlimit exists. In that way it greatly improves the readability of the game. Though it might be nice if we got an option in the future to decide which things we want to have displayed in the display and which not.

I wouldn't say it's useless; the red 10 (in 10/10) especially is an improvement IMO.

There aren't many cards that can draw more than one card (Birna Bran is the only one I can think of without researching), but it's a consideration -- along with what was said above (everyone might not know or remember about the hand limit).

It's usefull for new players, and can be used for any seasonal mode modification too. If CDPR decides the starting hand is now 15 cards (or any modification in hand limit) they can just change that number and everyone is aware of the new rule.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Deleted a few posts for going off-topic. The pros and cons of the hand limit have been discussed at great length in other threads. This thread is not the place to continue that discussion.

Top Bottom