Shupe Challenge is here!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Shupe is going on an adventure!

Choose Knight, Hunter or Mage and complete challenges in order to claim your rewards! Details can be found when logging into the game and choosing your side!

The Challenge will last till November 12th at noon CET!

Challenge isn't working. First quest is to play 6 matches in classic mode and I played a Match and did not get any progress. Maybe you need to play shupe deck? The quest doesn't say that you should though

Payus

Forum regular
Yes you need to play a shupe deck and choose the shupe you chose as leader.
Also doesn't count casual, only ranked.

Yes you need to play a shupe deck and choose the shupe you chose as leader.
Also doesn't count casual, only ranked.

No, you can play the deck what you want...but you are right with the second: Casual does not count. Why do CDPR write Classic game mode, if Casual does not count? They could write "Ranked" and all is clear...or is this a bug?

Why do CDPR write Classic game mode, if Casual does not count? They could write "Ranked" and all is clear...or is this a bug?

Because classic is casual and ranked. It was rebranded when the devs merged the two game modes.

What does specific ornaments in the shop for the winning team mean ?
That the respective ornament (that already exists) can be bought with meteorite powder or that new ornaments for the winning mode are added to the shop ?

Lexor

Forum veteran
What does specific ornaments in the shop for the winning team mean ?
That the respective ornament (that already exists) can be bought with meteorite powder or that new ornaments for the winning mode are added to the shop ?
I would like to know this too.

I also have some doubts that I'll be able to buy my reward for this challenge with just meteorite powder... :shrug:

But casual does not count, so?

Because it no longer exists. There is classic play and there is a toggle (at some point). CDPR tried their hardest to promote only that one game mode. I disagree with it, yes, but I understand their naming convention, calling it classic. However, that's just the semantics. That doesn't explain why the toggle doesn't work.

I think that 3rd quest reward is a Shupe card.

What's the point of crafting Shupe to do 1st and 2nd quest and then get the card in 3rd one?
I do not think you need it to get the first quests (at the very least the wording implies one does not need it).

Lexor

Forum veteran
I do not think you need it to get the first quests (at the very least the wording implies one does not need it).
When @Payus answered to @Rizlazz420's question he said something different.
Post automatically merged:

Because it no longer exists. There is classic play and there is a toggle (at some point).
You said:
Because classic is casual and ranked.
..and Shupe's challenge requires classic games but only ranked works.

Does anyone know what the rules of the challenge actually are? Or is it part of the challenge to figure it out? Why not call it Shupe’s mysterious challenge?

Top Bottom