Shupe Challenge is here!

+
1dd.PNG

6th task don`t work.

Yes you need to play a shupe deck and choose the shupe you chose as leader.
Also doesn't count casual, only ranked.
Considering the amount of Shupe deck I encountered in Casual, I can tell you that a LOT of peoples didn't get that part. XD
Why you need to play only ranked? why no casual?
Because otherwise you end up with players who just go turn one Shupe, turn two concede...Which gives you a win but isn't the most constructive game ever...From the opponent's perspective.

I assume you need more data to rebalance this card, so you created an event?

I wonder when do ppl use shupe mage.

Guest 4336264

So, this Shupe challenge now leads to players simply starting a round, playing Shupe and ending the game (in Casual - non-Ranked). Pretty poor stuff...

I made a really bad NG Shupe deck for the last two quests, and while having to play Ranked is not ideal I'm glad there's no need to win playing Shupe.
However, I'm at rank 25 and not interested in climbing seriously, so losing doesn't matter to me. I just want to have fun -- and already did in the two games I (mis)played with Shupe. :p

I am certain I will make a shupe cycle deck just for the last two quests to end faster. 3 shupes a game should be doable.

Guest 4336264

From what I've seen, you don't have to played RANKED games; I have completed the RANKED games with Shupe. However, it's clear that other Shupe related play is doable in Casual - non ranked games. Currently, GWENT isn't worth playing doe to this Shupe challenge as people are playing unranked casual and then quitting.

I suppose I'll have to either play Ranked or Arena if I want a decent game until this challenge is removed in about 6 days...

Considering the amount of Shupe deck I encountered in Casual, I can tell you that a LOT of peoples didn't get that part. XD

Because otherwise you end up with players who just go turn one Shupe, turn two concede...Which gives you a win but isn't the most constructive game ever...From the opponent's perspective.
Yesterday I went ‘unranked’ to test a deck and my opponent on blue coin opened with Shupe knight.

Who came up with this challenge and who signed off on this?

Guest 4336264

Yesterday I went ‘unranked’ to test a deck and my opponent on blue coin opened with Shupe knight.

Who came up with this challenge and who signed off on this?
Yeah, this challenge is pathetic. It should be restricted to RANKED matches - BUT IT IS *NOT*!

It may start of requiring RANKED play, but I have confirmed that I'm able to score points towards my chosen side playing UNRANKED matches. The result is that lots of people play Shupe and then abandon the game, pass, etc.

Otherwise, for it to count in UNRANKED some element of WINS and LOSSES while playing Shupe during an UNRANKED match should have counted towards the score of the chosen side.

As things stand, it's ridiculous.

BRING THE SHUPE CHALLENGE TO AN END OR RESTRICT IT TO *RANKED ONLY*!

Guest 4336264

Restricted to "ranked only" challenges ==> Restricted to "ranked only" Gwent ==> Gwent is dead

Good luck!
Having a situation where players only play until they've played Shupe for the next week isn't going to help the game much either....

Having a situation where players only play until they've played Shupe for the next week isn't going to help the game much either....
Having a situation where non-ranking players are discriminated - isn't going to help the game at all ...

Top Bottom