Shupe Challenge is here!

+
That is what hapens when the rules for the challenge are not clear enough.
Guy C. :)

I don't know about that. Here are the Shupe Quests (Knight):

1) Play 6 matches in Classic mode (Classic = Ranked and Unranked, if it doesn't work in Unranked, it should be considered a bug)
2) Win 6 matches in Classic mode (same as above)
3) Boost units 30 times
4) Play Shupe: Knight in 10 games ("games" = any mode)
5) Play Shupe's Day Off in 15 games (same as above)

Not sure how the wording is confusing so many people; I mean these are very short, 4-7 word sentences.

Based on this topic, some people read the first quest, "Play 6 matches in Classic mode", and instead of taking it as is, they ask questions like: Does this mean I have to play decks with Shupe in it? Do I need to play Nilfgaard only? Does it have to be a full moon while I'm playing? Can I order a pizza while gwenting? etc., etc.

Last edited:
I don't know about that. Here are the Shupe Quests (Knight):

1) Play 6 matches in Classic mode (Classic = Ranked and Unranked, if it doesn't work in Unranked, it should be considered a bug)
2) Win 6 matches in Classic mode (same as above)

This is it. I played Unranked...did not worked. Two days later I played Seasonal (NOT Classic) and fulfilled the 2nd Quest. I was really surprised. Not a word about a change, of course the players are confused. I have 2500 hrs. in this game and am not an idiot, so believe me, it is confusing if nobody says a word about the server-side change.

3) Boost units 30 times
4) Play Shupe: Knight in 10 games ("games" = any mode)
5) Play Shupe's Day Off in 15 games (same as above)

Not sure how the wording is confusing so many people; I mean these are very short, 4-7 word sentences.

Based on this topic, some people read the first quest, "Play 6 matches in Classic mode", and instead of taking it as is, they ask questions like: Does this mean I have to play decks with Shupe in it? Do I need to play Nilfgaard only? Does it have to be a full moon while I'm playing? Can I order a pizza while gwenting? etc., etc.

These last 3 Quests were clear.

That is what hapens when the rules for the challenge are not clear enough.
Guy C. :)

But mostly the ingame instructions were clear, but people are not reading and complaining too much when they are not able to build a deck, that is winning all the time.

But mostly the ingame instructions were clear, but people are not reading and complaining too much when they are not able to build a deck, that is winning all the time.
Yeah, that's true, but this thing with "Play Classic" was confusing. And there are many new players, they have no clue about deckbuilding and in-game mechanichs/quest mechanics.

This is it. I played Unranked...did not work

Yes, that definitely sounds like a bug, however, in my opinion since the first two quests do not have any deck limitation, it's better to just play in Ranked with whatever deck you usually play Ranked in (if at all). I think a lot of people thought, for some reason, that they need to play all these games with a Shupe deck, which is simply not the case.

This is it. I played Unranked...did not worked. Two days later I played Seasonal (NOT Classic) and fulfilled the 2nd Quest. I was really surprised. Not a word about a change, of course the players are confused. I have 2500 hrs. in this game and am not an idiot, so believe me, it is confusing if nobody says a word about the server-side change.

Quest 2 definitely worked in Seasonal yesterday for me as I got all 6 wins there. Thanks for the tip.

Quest 6: play shupe:hunter a 5 times. I did that and it reset itself so now I must do this once again. Hopefully it isn't a looping bug.

Ok, thanx, do you get the rewards anyway while finishin all shupequests before the reset? I don't feel like playing more shupe decks this month.

Of course you are right, there a 5 standard quests not 6. And no rewards after finishing the 5 standard quests.

Of course you are right, there a 5 standard quests not 6. And no rewards after finishing the 5 standard quests.

Serious? No reward at all? I saw some nice borders as reward in the shop, but instead of reward you still need to buy them? Dammit, shouldve stick with my more serious decks in that case.

Top Bottom