Shupe Purify Option?

+
Shupes Day Off is an very versatile card that can deal with many situations. At the high cost of not having an duplicates and some RNG. But I feel there should be a purify option somewhere in Shupes Day Off. Seem like the only thing he cant do. Or even better purify a whole row. Or if you like the RNG aspect then maybe purify two random rows.

Also the row effects cards for the Hunter and Mage seems redundant. I see no reason why anyone would use the Mage: random row effects on all rows for 3 turns. The Hunter: random row effect on an enemy row for 3 turns variant is objectively better.

The Knight: Boost a random unit in your hand by 2 is another one I never see played. The only reason I could think someones would use it would be for handbuff but who plays Shupe with handbuff?

I just feel like we could have better options for some of these especially at the cost of no duplicates. What are you guys ideas on this? What would you change?

I think shupe mage its on purpose, special thinking in the lore.

I think The idea its, shupe should never be a mage, so thinking him as a mage He Will do stupid things.

At least all The shupe mage options o ser in that way

Top Bottom