Shupe's day off needs some boost with next patch

+
I think everybody love's these funny, cute troll shupe. But unfortunately after his card nerf few months back, nothing in him is changing, while with every month the more and more powerfull cards appears, and in few days will be many new powerfull ones. And that is why I think, that is a time to show shupe's day off some love with new expansion, especially while that is a very hi-privinsion card that requires singleton deck and therefore it should be strong enough to pay back for these conditions. Below are my suggestions about possible boost for shupe:

1. Times when important opponents engines was 4p ended long time ago. So the dmg that shupe can deal should be increased to 5, giving return 13 for 13 provinsion , what - taking under consideration 66% of chances to get what You need - is fair return for risk

2. Shupe should be able to puryfy unit also, not only boos it , domage it or lock it. And both lock and puryfy (if used on allied unit) should deal 3p domage or boost wihen used

3. Shupe : mage is the most interesting to use, but very badly design. Because while playing shupe''s hunter or knight even if You didn't get what You want exackly , you always can choose something usefull among choices; but shupe: mage is one and only where with a bad luck You can be stucked in three totally unusefull things (and I don't mean by that that weak things, but litelarry unusefull): transform card from the right into random special, apply random efect in all rows, summon random unit to a random row on both sides of the table. And that is why I think that shuoe: mage needs some rework, others seems OK and well balances expect mentioned above

I think that only these three minor changes could bring shupe back to the game more often.

DC9V

Forum veteran
I think everybody love's these funny, cute troll shupe.
NOPE
I think he’s a bit annoying. I don’t understand why some people seem to think that Shupe Knight is the funny version of Triss:Telekinesis into something like a Tourney Joust. imo it is such a clown card. I didn’t know that it got nerfed but I think it was a good decision. I wouldn’t mind if the provision costs would be reduced tho, just don’t make it any stronger, please.

Last edited:
Funny you should say this. I have come across Shupe a few times, and it has been absolutely wrecking me.

Though I recall ond time I got lucky on a 50-50 coin toss over which of my two units it was about to destroy. It was still a good choice of ability though.

As I don't play it myself. How often is it bricking for you?

Funny you should say this. I have come across Shupe a few times, and it has been absolutely wrecking me.

Though I recall ond time I got lucky on a 50-50 coin toss over which of my two units it was about to destroy. It was still a good choice of ability though.

As I don't play it myself. How often is it bricking for you?

It happens maybe two times when I tried to sieze opponents unit with mage, and I get three unesfull things. But I think these is no important: important is, that if You encounter sIngleton decks, majority of them is using radeyah, and they don't include shupe also, while it should be auto-include in already exsiting singleton. And that I think clearly shows, tkat shupe needs some boost
Post automatically merged:

reduce provision to 12 and all fixed

Without any rework or even without giving him for example puryfy option? Nah, I don't agree. I think in the countary - provinsion higher, strengh reduced, but his abilities boosted a little more and being less random
Post automatically merged:

Hmmm what I am now thinking maybe adapting something like radeyah solution into shupe will solve the problem? That means: some abilities certain to obtain, some only random

Last edited:
Top Bottom