#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

There’s so much to do in Night City — car races, boxing tournaments, shooting range, contracts from various gangs… but before all that, let’s take a selfie!

We’re presenting the official Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest “Shutterpunk 2077”. All you have to do to participate is take a screenshot using the in-game photo mode and post it on Twitter with hashtag #Shutterpunk2077. You can submit one screenshot in each category:
  1. Portrait — focusing on V or any other character from the game;
  2. Action — showing off dynamic moments of the game such as fights, jumps, car chases, etc;
  3. Sights — taking in the best views from the game and architecture of Night City.
Make sure to indicate in the Tweet which category your screenshot represents. To be eligible, DO NOT use any frames or stickers available in the photo mode and DO NOT edit your screenshot further with any graphic editors (yes, even MS Paint).

Take your time, we’re waiting for your submissions until 11:59 PM CET on Sunday, January 31st 2021. The best submissions will be rewarded with awesome prizes provided by our partners, including gaming laptops from Alienware, gaming chairs from Secret Lab, peripherals from Razer and metal posters from Displate.

The complete set of rules and regulations for the contest is available here.

See the photo mode in action and give it a try yourself! Good luck!

Last edited:
Great I can take photos of the many bugs in the game. The game shouldn't never have been released in this state embarrassing obviously needed another long delay but CDPR are only interested in profits and not releasing a polished game!!
Won't buy another game from you day one again it's a waste of money especially after all the hype.

Can't even play this damn game. Bought the Collector's Edition and I've spent the last two hours getting it running. At first, it would crash immediately. Okay. Updated video drivers. Now it only crashes constantly. What's weird is it's not a real crash, it just blackscreens my 1080ti. Windows still seems to be running in the background but I have to press the reset button to get my desktop back. >_< Super frustrating.

I expected I would have some performance issues, but I cannot even get into the game. I managed to go through the character customizer THREE TIMES. But once I get into the game, it crashes shortly after I hit the mirror scene. Some guy says something about an electric something or other and boom another crash. That's the furthest I've gotten so far.

Is that what this game is? See how long you can go for before it crashes? :)

Super awesome to see a modern game NOT EVEN HAVE A FULLSCREEN OPTION. WTF? I don't want to play in windowed mode, and if I want to lower resolution from my native 4k, I have to play it in a window in the center of my desktop? WTF is this?!

Looking in the EXE with a hex editor, I see stuff about fullscreen, like "UI-Settings-Video-WindowModeSetting-Fullscreen", and in the JSON config files, I see references like "UI-Settings-Video-Display-WindowMode" and "UI-Settings-Video-Display-Resolution", but I haven't figured out a way to force fullscreen yet.

Extremely disappointing.

Great I can take photos of the many bugs in the game. The game shouldn't never have been released in this state embarrassing obviously needed another long delay but CDPR are only interested in profits and not releasing a polished game!!
Won't buy another game from you day one again it's a waste of money especially after all the hype.
smh... I'm having a great time in night city. Haven't been this happy with a game at launch in forever. In the gaming industry to see a game of this size and quality at launch in this good of a condition is RARE.
Post automatically merged:

DO NOT edit your screenshot further with any graphic editors (yes, even MS Paint).

Does this apply to Nvidia game filters? you enable them and THEN take a screenshot. No after effects. I'm sure it does apply but I'm curious.

Looking forward to taking part, try something new. Who knows, might even win something!

Bit OT:
@xenomorph_79 @Forgedreality
No offense, while issues might be frustrating, I don't think that it's 1) the same for all (I can play just fine), nor 2) is this the right place for that kind of criticism. I suggest heading over to the technical forum and looking for a joint community or dev solution there. No need to reply, this is just a heads-up.

Possibly useful reminder:

Your screenshots saved from Photomode should be under the normal and common "Pictures" folder in a folder called Cyberpunk 2077.

Had to look around a bit first after wondering where the particular screenshots are saved. Of course, PC / Steam users can use the automatic screenshot function (F12) as well as possible alternative or workaround but then you have to manually disable the HUD.

So best use the in-game screenshot function and make sure the pictures are ending up where they should go before your potentially great shots are perhaps gone.

Does anyone know how to save Photomode photos playing on GOG? I've been taking the shots with the spacebar and when I finally thought to check them in the pictures folder labelled Cyberpunk 2077 in Documents it was empty. Kinda broke my heart. So now I'm not sure how to take and save them. I have a good shot of Jackie I'm trying to take too, bummer.

Does anyone know how to save Photomode photos playing on GOG? I've been taking the shots with the spacebar and when I finally thought to check them in the pictures folder labelled Cyberpunk 2077 in Documents it was empty. Kinda broke my heart. So now I'm not sure how to take and save them. I have a good shot of Jackie I'm trying to take too, bummer.

It's not on "Computer" and then the Pictures folder in the Cyberpunk folder? Did you double check and pick the right folder, press F5?

If nothing pops up, could be a bug. Resort to using third party software and disable the HUD as alternative until fixed.

Top Bottom