#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

+
photomode_14122020_220633.png

Great I can take photos of the many bugs in the game. The game shouldn't never have been released in this state embarrassing obviously needed another long delay but CDPR are only interested in profits and not releasing a polished game!!
Won't buy another game from you day one again it's a waste of money especially after all the hype.
xd dude they couldn't do another delay...players would have eaten them...and...CDPR really cares about the comunity...people like you are just ungrateful, that's all
Post automatically merged:

Just tried to do some pics with the stickers...

Cyberpunk 2077 picture car and moto.PNG
Cyberpunk 2077 picture01.PNG

Last edited:
Just one pic. From the Lizzie’s Bar. Just from the left of the stairs in second floor. :D And even now idk. If that T pose got some back story to it ?:shrug:
photomode_15122020_000219.png

Here's my contribution, some cinematic shots! Oof, I've just realized I used frames from the in-game photo mode...

V Cyberpunk.jpg

Last edited:
I have just entered the Portrait Contest on Twitter with the first attached image.

I was wondering how the Single Entry rule will be applied? I have seen tons of people submitting a lot of photos for the same category. Will you use the first or last entry? Will you disqualify people with multiple entries?

I am curious, because if I take a better shot, I want to know if I can replace my entry or not.

Thanks!
photomode_14122020_132637.jpg

photomode_14122020_214808.jpg

Top Bottom