photomode_17122020_080019.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 66
  • photomode_17122020_080431.png
    photomode_17122020_080431.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
photomode_12122020_002817.png

Post automatically merged:

I do not have twitter and have no intention of creating it. Is it possible for me to still enter the competition?

V: Uhh... River, you sure that's enough particle effects in the Jambalaya?
RIVER: Hey, remind me again who's the one that loves torturing foodstuffs?
V: You are...
RIVER: That's right.
--
V: That can-a tomatoes is surely gonna f**k up the #Shutterpunk2077 thread...
RIVER: No doubt.
V: Not one...
Annual NCPD Cook-Off.png

Can't even play this damn game. Bought the Collector's Edition and I've spent the last two hours getting it running. At first, it would crash immediately. Okay. Updated video drivers. Now it only crashes constantly. What's weird is it's not a real crash, it just blackscreens my 1080ti. Windows still seems to be running in the background but I have to press the reset button to get my desktop back. >_< Super frustrating.

I expected I would have some performance issues, but I cannot even get into the game. I managed to go through the character customizer THREE TIMES. But once I get into the game, it crashes shortly after I hit the mirror scene. Some guy says something about an electric something or other and boom another crash. That's the furthest I've gotten so far.

Is that what this game is? See how long you can go for before it crashes? :)

Super awesome to see a modern game NOT EVEN HAVE A FULLSCREEN OPTION. WTF? I don't want to play in windowed mode, and if I want to lower resolution from my native 4k, I have to play it in a window in the center of my desktop? WTF is this?!

Looking in the EXE with a hex editor, I see stuff about fullscreen, like "UI-Settings-Video-WindowModeSetting-Fullscreen", and in the JSON config files, I see references like "UI-Settings-Video-Display-WindowMode" and "UI-Settings-Video-Display-Resolution", but I haven't figured out a way to force fullscreen yet.

Extremely disappointing.
I bought the CE aswell, but then saw it wouldnt arrive until tomorrow, so i bought it on steam also... Out of curiosity would you care to share your specs? Im currently running it on a Ryzen 5 3600, paired with a shitty 1650 GPU (Thanks a lot scalpers). I cant say it runs like a dream, but getting steady FPS on medium/high settings. I do get the occasional Lego cars and playdoh faces, even got flung in to the air, trying to ram pedestrian wich clearly was made out of solid steel. Dispite being disapointed in a lot of lacking content, and what seems to be last minute changes i am enjoying Night City. Its a beautifull, well crafted, highly detailed, lackluster world. But the characters you actualy CAN interact with, and the story manages to carry it.

Can I use a camera mod to take the pictures? Cause i find the photo mode in the game is very restrictive to the camera angle/movement.

dynalar.png

back.png

red.png

Fight.png

behead.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom