#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

+
Ok here is mine
2021-01-10_1844_1.png

Damn.. Paint restriction will be challenging...
Actually, I've realized a lot of entries forgot the little rule of no stickers and not even simple frames like cinematic borders... including myself for a long while... I got amazing captures of in-game moments but, forgot and jazzed it up with stickers and frames... fortunately, still managed to get at least three that applied with all rules, before deadline!

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest has been prolonged! We’re waiting for your submissions until 11:59 PM CET on Sunday, January 31st 2021. Winners will be announced by the end of February.

Good luck!

Thanks so much! If we have already submitted images and want to redo them should we just delete those with the hashtag and submit new ones or will only the latest ones be accepted automatically?

FAED02E4-4435-46C5-9B1A-40D8357EC264.jpeg

Is this option in the Twitter settings recommended in order to recieve an announcement, or is it enough to follow the official site @CyberpunkGame ?
[Don't get scammed guys!]

Thanks so much! If we have already submitted images and want to redo them should we just delete those with the hashtag and submit new ones or will only the latest ones be accepted automatically?

Yes, if you'd like to resubmit, delete your previous submission. If we see you'd submitted more than one screenshot in the category they won't be eligible.

Is this option in the Twitter settings recommended in order to recieve an announcement, or is it enough to follow the official site @CyberpunkGame ?
[Don't get scammed guys!]

We will announce the winners via our official Twitter and DM them on Twitter, this setting should be fine :)

i got busy with work and forgot to post by the deadline. Either way, love this game. Have to play throughs going, hope you enjoy my sights from Night City.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 1_4_2021 1_13_21 PM.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 1_4_2021 1_13_21 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 105
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 1_4_2021 2_54_16 PM.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 1_4_2021 2_54_16 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 94
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 1_8_2021 4_26_01 PM.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 1_8_2021 4_26_01 PM.png
    4 MB · Views: 96
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED Female V3.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED Female V3.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 99
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED Female V1small.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED Female V1small.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED Female V2small.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED Female V2small.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest has been prolonged! We’re waiting for your submissions until 11:59 PM CET on Sunday, January 31st 2021. Winners will be announced by the end of February.

Good luck!
What a weird decision lol
Why don't start new contest in april or march? Maybe with upcoming dlc or big patch. With new contest rules etc.

What a weird decision lol
Why don't start new contest in april or march? Maybe with upcoming dlc or big patch. With new contest rules etc.

Maybe there are to busy with other stuff and cannot look into the pictures everyone has submitted sofar, I like that we have 2 weeks more, since I just saw this very late and did rushed pictures until yesterday, but they are still good, maybe I can get an even better one :)!

Very strange, I suspect that there are already thousands of submitted entries, it will be hard to choose something :) Razer giveway on Reddit, announced the results a few days after the deadline ended, and I have a feeling that they did not even bother to review all the works. One of the first works was selected, which collected a few upvotes and in fact it was a frame practically set by devs - Wakako in its natural scenery behind a desk by a lamp: D yes I know, the light there is perfect for a portrait :) A bit of a disappointment, because people made some great shots, some Blade Runner style :) BTW who of you have already seen Roy Batty on one of the rooftops :) One of my favorite eastern eggs

maybe I can get an even better one :)!

There are no limits to perfection)
New contest could be a new start for people who were late. And there no more symbolism with 10th January, cause it was supposed to be a month from the game launch.

Maybe there are to busy with other stuff and cannot look into the pictures everyone has submitted sofar

Prolonging of contest = more submissions)

Maybe there are to busy with other stuff and cannot look into the pictures everyone has submitted sofar, I like that we have 2 weeks more, since I just saw this very late and did rushed pictures until yesterday, but they are still good, maybe I can get an even better one :)!
In that case, you explain your reasons, that is a respect for people who followed the first rules. They could stop the submissions and give the prices in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom