#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

+
there are many more good screenshots.

Hanako is kidnapped, but still taller than Takemura.
photomode_30012021_024736.png

Post automatically merged:

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

photomode_02012021_201111.png

Something wrong

photomode_23012021_231633.png

photomode_23012021_232606.png

photomode_25012021_011021.png
photomode_25012021_010835.png

photomode_25012021_024831.png

Last edited:
This is the effect I get with photo mode all the time now. At first it was ultra sharp but now it is always blurred like this... is this a bug or did you do something that created this effect? I use a few mods including TPP Third Person, not sure if that's the cause... or something... but now I have to take all my shots using PRTScreen or F12 to get them sharp

Almost Bioshock....

absolutely ace..

Last edited:
This is the effect I get with photo mode all the time now. At first it was ultra sharp but now it is always blurred like this... is this a bug or did you do something that created this effect? I use a few mods including TPP Third Person, not sure if that's the cause... or something... but now I have to take all my shots using PRTScreen or F12 to get them sharp
That's usually the depth of field option being toggled on or off. You can turn it off in the second tab of photo mode.

Darksharke, turn off the setting in the red circle!
setting.png

Top Bottom