#Shutterpunk2077 — Photo Mode Contest Winners

+
I swear, and I could be mistaken, that when this contest first appeared it said "no mods/reshades etc". It's one of the reasons I didn't enter. Did anyone else see that?

The contest rules say this:

1614544036053.png

Here were the rules:
5. The Screenshot should meet the following technical requirements:
a. The Screenshot must be taken in the Cyberpunk 2077 “photo mode”,
b. The Screenshot must not have any frames, stickers or backgrounds added,
c. The Screenshot cannot be modified, enhanced or otherwise changed in any graphics software. The Screenshot which does not meet these technical requirements does not qualify for the Contest.

I just looked at the first place winner image:

And I also went through all of the filters or "effects" using the in-game photo mode feature. I didn't see any effect that resembles the one shown in the image above. How was that look achieved?

Congratulations to all winners. I am sure it was not easy to make a choice. It was fun to participate and the pictures are really beautiful. It is granted to all winners ...
Post automatically merged:

Here were the rules:
c. The Screenshot cannot be modified, enhanced or otherwise changed in any graphics software. The Screenshot which does not meet these technical requirements does not qualify for the Contest.

And I also went through all of the filters or "effects" using the in-game photo mode feature. I didn't see any effect that resembles the one shown in the image above. How was that look achieved?

I wouldn't rule out that the spot was just on point. I have found that the light and the conditions can vary greatly from place to place. Sometimes so strong that it is difficult to find a comparable location a second time in Night City. But I'm not sure ...

Here were the rules:

Whats do you don't known in my screenshot? 😄 I will say just 2 words.. exposure and contrast 👈 Check it ingame and show us your result 🔥💪

3rd place of action is really cool, wow!
Congrats to all you talented winners even though I don't necessarily agree with every choice made here. Would be nice to have a gallery of the top 100 entries or something.

Congratulations to the winners! But I’m a little sad that those who didn’t follow the rules won, I didn’t use any effects directly because it was included in the rules. For this, only a very effect effect was won.It’s also unfortunate that anyone with a weak video card had no chance at all.

The only thing i dont like about the contest was the requirement to share it on twitter. Twitter only big in western market, not so much in Asia.

None of these were better than this one I took tbh.
I get that it can be a subjective matter, but I'm pretty sure they were just chosen at random, at best.

In addition to the right eye for details, it is also a little bit a matter of taste I guess. At least a bit. In any case, this picture is nothing special. Of course, you usually find your own pictures beautiful, but this view is not objective. Like this example. The picture is boring, not a good place, boring character. Not an eye-catcher at all. Others, including the winners, are much, much better in terms of overall quality.

Top Bottom