Side Job: Spray Paint Bug

+
The mission Spray Paint seems bugged. When arriving at the location, instead of a vandal tagging the machine, it skipped the whole section and Theo is there saying that someone took the machine away.

This starts the mission, "coin operated boy", but even with that completed, "spray paint" is still on the list of uncompleted side jobs. Any ideas on a fix besides reloading a previous save?

Thanks

This quest was onlyone I was unable to do in Act2.
For me there is never (at any point of the day) vandal to start this part, so this location is only quest location without name.

I also encountered this problem yesterday. Are there any solutions how to resolve it? How I still can finish the Spray Paint mission, even though I have completed Coin Operated Boy?

I also encountered this problem yesterday. Are there any solutions how to resolve it? How I still can finish the Spray Paint mission, even though I have completed Coin Operated Boy?

its the only (bugged) mission in my first chars journal as well - also skipped directly to coin boy and completed it left behind with this uncompleted quest mark... : /
Post automatically merged:

The mission Spray Paint seems bugged. When arriving at the location, instead of a vandal tagging the machine, it skipped the whole section and Theo is there saying that someone took the machine away.

This starts the mission, "coin operated boy", but even with that completed, "spray paint" is still on the list of uncompleted side jobs. Any ideas on a fix besides reloading a previous save?

Thanks

even reload didn't fixed it for me every time I got to the spot it always directly started the dialog with the girl for coin boy... the bot was always already gone no matter which save I loaded at all

And it is really irritating, because I want to finish all missions before ACT 3 and try to finish all mission in the game, but now I cant. This issue really bothers me.
I have continued playing once in awhile going to where Brendan used to be, hoping he has magically reappeared for me to finish SPRAY PAINT, but of course he is not there.
Maybe someone knows if this issue is fixable? Or is it planed by studio to be fixed? I do not want to cross point of no return knowing that there is one mission that I just cannot finish.

I am having this issue too. I wanted 100% completion on my 2nd V and now it seems I won't be able to unless they fix this in a patch or something.

Only one Dialogue option was available, could not move selection even though I have 20 technical. chose the first option, destroyed the turret even though it still registers in the journal as I have to complete. This game should have never released as it is.

I have the same issue though i did finish Spray Paint had to kill the gonk and then i got the quest, Coin Operated Boy, finished that and Spray Paint shows back up with nothing to do. This is on my ps4 didn't have that issue on the Xbox or PC

Top Bottom