SIde mission pisces elevator to ground floor not working

+
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the elevator meant to to take me to the ground floor in the side mission pisces, it just shows the floor maintenance and i cant choose to change it at all, would appreciate any help.
thanks very much
1608794363805.png

Post automatically merged:

i should add that i've reloaded plenty of saves from different areas of the mission and still the problem occurs
]

same issue here iv done the mission 5 time for each outcome and the same things the lift buttons don't trigger so my game is over

Just ran into this and found this thread looking for a fix.
I completely closed CP and restarted thinking it might help but the button was still inactive.
I managed to click it eventually though, I had my cursor over the middle of the text on the lowest button (ground) and came at the button from a slight right angle and I could click it, I was just spamming left mouse click the whole time.

It happened to me once before when a call was playing as I approached the buttons, so this time I made sure to only enter the elevator the bare minimum to trigger Judy's voice over, then waited a few seconds after her name disappeared from the top left before trying. Hope this helps someone.

Same here. But the elevator solved the delamain bug, where I could use the phone after one of the taxi search missions. Also when I start a different mission from the roof, the GPS tells me to jump down, not working obviously you just kill yourself

I'm having the same problem even after 1.2 patch on PS4 !! Sliding off building no longer works and also no way of doing the trick OP mentioned above

Bug still present after latest patch. For me, it is a game stopping bug because i overwritten my top 2 saves. Only way to play would be to drop 8 levels from 26 down to 18, which i am not doing. This game really is pathetic.

I came back to it after June2021 patch in hopes it would be more playable but after 1 fricken mission, i am forced out.

Did anyone ever find out if there is a fix to this? I just got the ps4 version on my ps5 and have just ran into this issue.

Did anyone ever find out if there is a fix to this? I just got the ps4 version on my ps5 and have just ran into this issue.
Did you have the dialogue with Maiko (and the following ones with Judy) ?
Did you "simply" try to reload a previous save (maybe even one at the beginning of the quest) ?

I got to the point after taking down Maiko, after I'm told to take the elevator down to the street level but the elevator only has the maintenence level in red and I can't interact with it at all.

So by reloading a previous save, at least one before starting the quest ?
(normally, you should have 20 auto-save, so about 40 minutes before the very last one)

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the elevator meant to to take me to the ground floor in the side mission pisces, it just shows the floor maintenance and i cant choose to change it at all, would appreciate any help.
thanks very much
View attachment 11110445

i should add that i've reloaded plenty of saves from different areas of the mission and still the problem occurs
]
I am on PS4 and just ran into this problem. I did as above, I reloaded an earlier save within mission, walked to elevator at end, waited for a second before entering elevator, to get my aiming correct... Walked in as Judy began to speak, was able to see and click elevator, the button is only available for a split second before returning to the problem.. hope this helps..

thanks very much
View attachment 11110445

]
To everyone saying they lost their file: ask yourself if this one mission was worth your save. If yes then just quit. If no then go back to the roof and call your ride. You can drive off the roof with no damage and get your save back, but you'll never be able to finish the mission

I jumped up to the roof and used the elevator that bought you up there to go to floor 3 and it completed the quest

Top Bottom