Side Quest Blistering Love can't find the car!

+
as I reach Rogue and interact with her when she done talking and supposedly gets in the car.. the car is not there at all!! and she goes back where she was standing and keeps talking saying Jhonny's Porsche where did you find it.. but she is standing in her place and the car is not there at all !!!
I tried to drive the Porsche and park it in front of Rogue but when the dialogue start the car suddenly disappear!!

is there any solution to this bug????
playing on PS5

as I reach Rogue and interact with her when she done talking and supposedly gets in the car.. the car is not there at all!! and she goes back where she was standing and keeps talking saying Jhonny's Porsche where did you find it.. but she is standing in her place and the car is not there at all !!!
I tried to drive the Porsche and park it in front of Rogue but when the dialogue start the car suddenly disappear!!

is there any solution to this bug????
playing on PS5
Moving 50m away from that place and calling the Porsche again, doesn't solve it? Have you tried using the game save from before when you started this gig?

If all else fails, you can consider to pass a bug report concerning this issue here.

Moving 50m away from that place and calling the Porsche again, doesn't solve it? Have you tried using the game save from before when you started this gig?

If all else fails, you can consider to pass a bug report concerning this issue here.

i did all that and still the car doesn't show up and I can't continue the quest.
how can I open a bug report??

So you arrived with Johnny's Porsche ?
On my side (last playthrough), I arrived with my Arch, spoke to Rogue and the Porsche "spawned" right in front of the AfterLife. If you have a save before starting the quest (at least before arriving in front of the AfterLife), you can try to not come directly with the Porsche.

So you arrived with Johnny's Porsche ?
On my side (last playthrough), I arrived with my Arch, spoke to Rogue and the Porsche "spawned" right in front of the AfterLife. If you have a save before starting the quest (at least before arriving in front of the AfterLife), you can try to not come directly with the Porsche.
i tried it too and still the same thing, I've contacted the technical support and waiting.
here is a video I've uploaded it on youtube...

nah i didn't try that.. i'm playing the whole game again :giveup:
does anyone knows when will they release a new update???

For me, the glitch didn’t happen if I went to pick her up during the daytime, rather than night like it said. Maybe try that?

Top Bottom