SIDE QUEST BUG: Woman of La Mancha

+
SPOILERS AHEAD:

In this side quest, you have two option, kill or don't kill Anna Hamill (although the person who gives you the quest prefers that you don't kill her).

OPTION 1: If you choose your dialogues so Anna won't become hostile, everything is fine and there's no problem with the quest.

OPTION 2: If you choose the hard way and she becomes hostile towards you, she'll start shooting at you, but while you are shooting back at her, she will eventually stop shooting and walk to a window she was looking through at the beginning of the quest. This is obviosly not the way things should go if you choose to kill her, so I din't try to complete the quest with this akward ending and chose OPTION 1 for my game.

I didn't intend to kill her, but I fumbled my keys when the second dialogue option came up, causing a delay, and I guess it was timed response as she started shooting at me non stop. I knocked her out with fists hoping that might do but it still said 'neutralise' her ... so had no choice other than to shoot her. I did think about restarting the mission from the pre-save entrance but it was so much hassle jumping about to get onto her top floor balcony I just let it go. Should have saved from the balcony. The quest giver was clearly unimpressed so not sure I actually got any reward. Weird to suffer from Pixel guilt !

I can make.it to Anna
But I never get dialog
I have restarted the game aswell and still get no dialog

I can make.it to Anna
But I never get dialog
I have restarted the game aswell and still get no dialog
So when you approch her, the dialogue don't start ?
How you reach her apartment ? By the entrance, the locked door or by the balcony via the apartment below ?
Anyway at first, you can report it if not already done.

Top Bottom