Side quest & procedural content for the open world.

+
Like in most open world games, once the side content is played & achieved there is litteraly nothing else to do.

So, wouldbe nice to have, as option ( as i understand somes players prefer "achievment" so have a clear end for the activities ) to have a respawn of the side quest & thoses also proceduraly generated
to allow an "infinite" replay & have the open world be more "alive"

Doesn't sound like it would be impossible to implement.

For example, once all "Assault In Progress" and "Organized Crime" activities in a district are completed, the local fixer could start offering daily bounties in these locations.
These could range from Normal to Very hard, allowing for people to either farm up cash or try for a legendary reward.

Then they can go one step further and implement a favor system.
Doing favors for one fixer, maybe result in bad rep with another one.
That way a player will have to make a choice who they'll align with.

Each fixer may have unique weapons, clothing or mods that can only be acquired this way.
Want a badass Tyger Claws tattoo across your back?
Better help out Wakako Okada with some jobs although other factions may not be happy with this.

So how could this bad rep translate into actions?
If Maelstrom isn't too happy with you, they might send a crew your way during one of your dailies for the Tyger Claws.
Or a quest that was tagged Normal Difficulty suddenly features a couple of Skull level enemies.

Indeed such interaction with the fixer could also be nice on top of "procedural" questing for them.

I suppose for now they have others prorities for patching the game, but producing a more living open world instead of a "static" "one time quest and done" could imho be really interesting.

That's a good idea
it will be able to get rid of boredom after the quest is over.
It would be nice if various events occur randomly in various areas.

I would love to see this. Along with more side activities (racing, shooting contests... etc)

The world as of now feels empty and shallow, despite having this amazing looking city.

Id like a repeat able mission where a megabuilding is taken over by a gang and you got to fight your way to the top to a boss a bit cliché but i get such Judge dread vibes from the megabuilding's.

There are too many of these to merge. Here is my long winded waste of time :D

Top Bottom