Side quests / car offers broken triggered by text message

+
I started new game and completed main quests excepting "Nocturne Op55N1". But some side quests just like

-Full Disclosure
-Send in the Clowns
-These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
-Violence

and most of all fixer's car offers doesn't spawn either. These quests/offers triggered by receiving text messages, but doesn't receive messages even completed related quests, completed some gigs, and skip times many many many times.

This problems happens to me 100% with every stating new game since patch 1.3. I sent reports with gamesave at least 3 times but no responses from Devs. Is this happens only to me? I tired to start new game again.

Weird, I didn't complete any main quests (Automatic Love and Ghost Town still available) and Wakako already sent me an offer for the Aerondight :(
On my side, I never have a problem, but when I reach OP55N1, almost all the side quests and GIGs are already completed.
How far you are in side quests ? (like with Panam, Judy, River, Kerry)

Weird, I didn't complete any main quests (Automatic Love and Ghost Town still available) and Wakako already sent me an offer for the Aerondight :(
On my side, I never have a problem, but when I reach OP55N1, almost all the side quests and GIGs are already completed.
How far you are in side quests ? (like with Panam, Judy, River, Kerry)
Panam, Judy, River, Kerry's quests are all done. Also fixer's gigs are almost done but nothing received about car offering messages.

Panam, Judy, River, Kerry's quests are all done. Also fixer's gigs are almost done but nothing received about car offering messages.
Very strange :(
I don't really know if there is a "solution" (but normally, you should have received offers), but at least you can contact the support for help (if you want and if it's not already done).
It would be useful to include a save in the ticket.

Strange, during my nomad playthrough on version 1.3 I had no issues like that.
So unfortunately, I don't know why this is happening. Did you use any mods ?

Other than that, I'd definitely recommend sending your save game to CDPR support as explained here:

Top Bottom