Sidequest "Hey, wanna look at my stuff?" does not appear for me, help please!

+
I'm trying to do this mission, but I can not find the dwarf to start and appear on the mission screen, and I go back to that place in days and nights and nothing of it, can anyone help me?

This quest not appears to me, I back to the place every time and the dwarf not appears, what I gona do ?

Hm. I only found this one during my second playthrough, and I do remember it being a bit wonky...but I did find him again. What I remember is that after the initial stage (when you agree to help him or not), he moves location. Geralt should say something along the lines of "Where is he?", then you use witcher senses to track him down.

He should be in an alleyway nearby to where you first encounter him.

Hm. I only found this one during my second playthrough, and I do remember it being a bit wonky...but I did find him again. What I remember is that after the initial stage (when you agree to help him or not), he moves location. Geralt should say something along the lines of "Where is he?", then you use witcher senses to track him down.

He should be in an alleyway nearby to where you first encounter him.
But then, I rode that whole area at different times of the day, I used my witch sensor and he was not there, and I heard that this mission has many problems when it appears in the mission log for you to track it down and no one can find it on the trace (if at least that happens to me I would not be so sad haha), look I could not even find him yet, could you tell me if this quest is now missable or not :(?

Sorry, man, I'm really not sure. How long has it been since you started the quest. Reload / retry is the only real solution if a glitch like this occurs. (Waiting for long periods of time between taking a quest and finishing it also seems to make certain quests go into limbo. If the main story gets too far ahead, certain quests become unavailable.)

Sorry, man, I'm really not sure. How long has it been since you started the quest. Reload / retry is the only real solution if a glitch like this occurs. (Waiting for long periods of time between taking a quest and finishing it also seems to make certain quests go into limbo. If the main story gets too far ahead, certain quests become unavailable.)
I not start the quest I saw in this topic here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/missable-side-quests-list-and-guide.54774/ and I saw that there was this mission in the area and that it could be completed at any time in the game, but
until now, nothing

Pls help me bro :(

Apologies; this conversation fell through the cracks.

Unfortunately, based on what you're describing, it seems that the quest is simply glitched, or maybe it's not a quest that stays active forever. I can't possibly begin to guess what the actual cause may be. My theory is that it might be a failsafe in the engine itself to avoid any sort of loops or crashes in the system. (Similar to how successful quests might suddenly become "Failed" later in the game. That seems to be something that was introduced during the 1.1x patches.) When you have a game that tries to be as open-ended as possible while also remaining interconnected and cohesive, problems like this are pretty easy to run into. There's just no way of accounting for the literally millions upon millions of potential playthrough scenarios. While the quest might work fine for 10,000,000 people, eventually, a player will find the one or two scenarios that break it. Murphy's Law.

If it still doesn't work after all this time, I'd say it's probably not going to for this playthrough.

Top Bottom