Sidequests bug

+
Hey there, I read that a rather low number of players had this issue but I also saw it popped up on the PS4 forums so just wondering if anyone has any clue if there's a fix. Basically my gigs ended up being messed up like whenever I go towards a new one to start it I get a call from Regina giving me the ending of a previous gig instead of the brief for the new one. That and also 3 gigs remained uncompleted in my journal where 2 of them have no more things I need to do so basically the quest log only keeps the name there, there's nothing left for me to track. The other one which was a cyberpsycho sighting (it's the sniper one that has you checking the bridge) remained open for me with the same objective of ''check out the bridge'' even after I completed it and looted everything possible in the whole area. Sadly I don't have a save from before this bug triggered as I naively thought it's something that will just snap back into place with a relaunch or something but no such luck. Is there any way to fix this or am I screwed from being able to actually do any of the remaining sidequests like they're meant to be done?
Post automatically merged:

Bump?

Last edited:
Top Bottom