Sigi Reuven equivalent

+
Sigi Reuven equivalent

Sigi Reuven can play a gold and silver card at same turn which can produce 30+ pts,do you any equivalent card in other fractions can pull 30+ pts in one turn?

Dijkstra is pretty RNG. You can save him till last, but that means you need to have some silver/gold cards left in your deck. Interestingly, the later you use him, the more consistent he becomes and, at the same time, the less flexible.

Anyhow, there are plenty of cards that can push 30 points, but they all require a setup. First of all, an Igni into Ciri: Nova is worth 30 points, in a realistic scenario. However, I don't like using that example because it doesn't really have a limit; you can Scorch away up to a 100 points, if the stars align. Another example is Forktail eating two beefy Nekkers. If the nekkers are (only) 11 strength, it can lead to a 30 point play. One final example is Natalis + Roach into Commander's Horn for another 30 points. There are plenty of other examples, but I'll leave it at this.

IMO i think dijkstra is a crap card because of how random it is. I've seen so many times people draw out scorch only to scorch half their own side. As to the 30 points.. I can easily think of many cards that get close. Priest --> pretty much any high powered card --> easily nets 25+ points for skellige, sometimes even more. Should also consider tempo, weather can easily get 40+ points over the course of a game.
Though it is risky to do a lot of points at once sometimes, leaves you quite vulnerable.

I can't see how cards you mentioned can be equivelant to Sigi Reuven,
Sigi can make you play 2gold or 2 silver or both each one of them ,so you dont need to any wait to get cards aligned for hitting 30+ pts.

Gvynblade;n10116542 said:
I can't see how cards you mentioned can be equivelant to Sigi Reuven,
Sigi can make you play 2gold or 2 silver or both each one of them ,so you dont need to any wait to get cards aligned for hitting 30+ pts.

The cards DJ pulls are random.
If you play him 1st card 1st round, chances are you won't get 2x Gold or 1x Gold + 1x Silver. When you play him makes a difference on what he will pull as the available card pool will be a lot smaller the later into a game you play him out.
To guarantee your scenario each time/every time, you'd have to play him near end R3 and ensure that you only have either 2 or 3 cards (ideally only 2) remaining in your deck that were gold and silver.

While Sigi could also at same turn produce points for opponents within scorch……But I have to admit that Sigi is really powerful as every NR deck takes it.

Top Bottom