Sigi Reuven's treasure - "double trapdoor" makes progress impossible

+
Greetings,
I'm playing Witcher 3 on PC. Replaying it more specifically. I have now reached the quest about Sigi Reuven's treasure where he opens the secret trapdoor in the bath to lead me into the basement. The problem is: there are suddenly TWO trapdoors. One that moves through the other, while the other stays static. I can't pass through it, meaning I can't go into the basement, meaning I can't continue the quest.

I already had that bug on my last playthrough which is why I started over, I blamed it on using someone else's 100% savegame for NG+. Now it has returned again.
I use some mods, mostly texture stuff and nothing that should interfere here). Deactivating them all, reloading an earlier save and getting to the point didn't fix the bug (also it's basically just mods I used in my first playthrough which went without a problem).
There is no way to noclip, so I can't pass through the door by any means I found. I can't reach Sigi through the other side of the basement, because once I leave the bathhouse he resets to his office. And I can't use the switch to open the door myself either.

Anyone have a solution for this? Thanks in advance

My PC specs:
Intel Core i7-6700K
32 Gigs RAM
Nvidia GeForce 1070 Ti

I did now. It re-downloaded 4,5MB of files, but still no dice. All mods deactived or not, the problem persists.

I attached a few screens on how it looks. It's literally two trap doors there. If I had any idea how to do it, I'd just make a mod that removes the thing or something like that (or hell, I'd even take a cheat that just marks quests as complete or something - it's just a replay, I know the story already). I'm just completely at a loss how to get past this point.

Attachments

• 20190803172604_1.jpg
    20190803172604_1.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 20190803172606_1.jpg
    20190803172606_1.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 20190803172614_1.jpg
    20190803172614_1.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 393
Hm, after verifying the game you should also load a savegame before entering the building. Disabling mods doesn‘t always help because certain changed information might still survive in the save game.

Another idea is related to this thread:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...f-the-places-you-cant-normally-reach.9920621/

Maybe that command can help you to get down there...?

You sir, are a lifesaver.

The shiftz command just totally screwed up the game because it moves Geralt to a basically a plane to walk on where you specify the height through the command, but the camera gets stuck.

Buuuut... with the phase command I somehow managed to find a point in the bath that is low enough (it was one of the little stair thingies in the same room as the trap door). I stood there, teleported five meters forward and I stood right on top of the trap door. I sighed frustrated, took a step and Geralt just fell through the trap door somehow.

Thank you SO much. I don't know how/why I fell through that trap door, but I can proceed and that is what matters.

Top Bottom