SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

+

Realistically, do you expect CD PROJEKTRED to add cut content back in or generously expand story?

• Yes

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
I signed. No harm in doing so, letting CDPR know that players would like to see all that cut content restored.
We like the game, and would love to see it live up to the promises they'd made.
I feel you, but somewhere in the small print it says, some things may not appear in the game at release, we have the right to remove or add features and such, all written in legalese ofc, but you can also let them know how you feel in the forums, no need for a 3rd party petition that has no relevance or legally binding.
Post automatically merged:

Or just wait till it blows over and allow your divided customer base who for the most part have no dog in the fight other than fandom to fight it out amongst themselves. Sit back, watch the disappointed and cheated be accused of conspiracy by the blissfully unaware as they proudly display their sycophantism. The shareholders get the bag, the programmers/developers deal with the fallout and ridicule of their failed passion and get to clean it up.

Sometimes that seems to work in a couple of movies I've seen, don't know if there is any actual forgiveness that takes place though.
ah, I see you know how capitalism works :) I'm no sycophant, just a realist, I'm gonan wait a few months and see what changes/fixes happen and then decide if they game is a winner or a loser, the game is what?...a week old, you don't chastise children for not being able to play a piano at a week old, despite being told kids can do amazing things, ok..that analogy wasn't the best example, but ppl need to chill and let cdpr work out the kinks before going john wick in the forums.

So you think CDPR is like "Ok let's release 1\3 of the game and then will deliver other 2\3" ?
It doesn't work like this.
I believe they CAN.
I don't really believe they WOULD.
Thou i have faith.

ah, I see you know how capitalism works :) I'm no sycophant, just a realist, I'm gonan wait a few months and see what changes/fixes happen and then decide if they game is a winner or a loser, the game is what?...a week old, you don't chastise children for not being able to play a piano at a week old, despite being told kids can do amazing things, ok..that analogy wasn't the best example, but ppl need to chill and let cdpr work out the kinks before going john wick in the forums.

Oh, I wasn't referring to you or anyone individual but rather describing the plot of a few stories I've seen here and there. As far as what people need to do, I'll leave that up for them to decide and I won't pretend to be an authority on how other people should, think, feel and act but if I take account of myself in this situation I don't see a problem with peacefully posting about the reality of the situation on a forum but to each their own.

Oh, I wasn't referring to you or anyone individual but rather describing the plot of a few stories I've seen here and there. As far as what people need to do, I'll leave that up for them to decide and I won't pretend to be an authority on how other people should, think, feel and act but if I take account of myself in this situation I don't see a problem with peacefully posting about the reality of the situation on a forum but to each their own.
forums are amazing places :) you get all kinds here, I didn't intend to impose my veiws on others or condone what others say, I just feel there's a lot of anger and hysteria that serves little purpose and rightly so there should be some anger, ppl feel conned/deceived, I get it, I felt the same with fallout 76, but I feel that some of the anger is counter productive, most posts/threads are complaining and not actually listing their problems/specs so other users can potentially help them or is not considered valuable constructive criticism that can be used by the developers to improve the game.

forums are amazing places :) you get all kinds here, I didn't intend to impose my veiws on others or condone what others say, I just feel there's a lot of anger and hysteria that serves little purpose and rightly so there should be some anger, ppl feel conned/deceived, I get it, I felt the same with fallout 76, but I feel that some of the anger is counter productive, most posts/threads are complaining and not actually listing their problems/specs so other users can potentially help them or is not considered valuable constructive criticism that can be used by the developers to improve the game.

That's fair and again I won't begin to tell you what's right for you. For others, it's cathartic. For some, they're just being a-holes and trying to stir up trouble. You get all kinds. As far as my not worth much opinion, I've found it's good to allow people to express themselves within reason. There are very good mods here and I don't say that lightly, I'll leave it to them to police people's expressions and let others express themselves according to how they think is best. But that's just what I've found to work best for me.

So you think CDPR is like "Ok let's release 1\3 of the game and then will deliver other 2\3" ?
It doesn't work like this.
I believe they CAN.
I don't really believe they WOULD.
Thou i have faith.
I agree. I think that CDPR is capable of delivering all the things that they'd promised.
I know the devs did what they can, and it's all on MANAGEMENT that stuff got cut. It's NEVER the devs fault, it's those in the offices who just make arbitrary decisions to appear shareholders and don't actually know what is possible or how long it will actually take to deliver.

I would LOVE IT if they could add in everything that was cut. And I'm sure that SOME features might return. But I don't hold out hope that we'll ever see the game that they'd originally promised. There's just too much cut for them to put it all back. Much of it would require massive reworks of the engine (like putting in an actual AI for cars).

That's fair and again I won't begin to tell you what's right for you. For others, it's cathartic. For some, they're just being a-holes and trying to stir up trouble. You get all kinds. As far as my not worth much opinion, I've found it's good to allow people to express themselves within reason. There are very good mods here and I don't say that lightly, I'll leave it to them to police people's expressions and let others express themselves according to how they think is best. But that's just what I've found to work best for me.
I am new here and no stranger to forums in general, but I have to say the mods are top notch, I even looked at the forum rules and they're quite forgiving compared to bethesda's, for example, they don't allow petitions or protests, this thread would have been shut down faster than you can say V, this is one of the least toxic forums I've ever visited. and a genuine pleasure to peruse.
EDIT: sry mods if this is off topic ;)

I am new here and no stranger to forums in general, but I have to say the mods are top notch, I even looked at the forum rules and they're quite forgiving compared to bethesda's, for example, they don't allow petitions or protests, this thread would have been shut down faster than you can say V, this is one of the least toxic forums I've ever visited. and a genuine pleasure to peruse.

Indeed. Perhaps it comes across in my posts, perhaps it doesn't but I tend to be told politely to shut up virtually everywhere there is money involved because I refuse to engage in self censorship and playing teachers pet isn't my style. Knowing how I am, I can say this is one of very few such environments where I am allowed for the most part to speak freely even when being highly critical and it's one of the few places where I actually have respect for the people who run it. Ultimately that may not be worth much but coming from someone like me it is at the very least saying something.

I think a lot of this stuff will be added in future DLC...hopefully, that we don't have to pay for! But I agree! Signed!

...with great vengeance and fuuuurious anger, I signed that muthafuhka.
Jamuel R Sackson.jpg

Guest 3573786

Petitions dont do anything mate. They either plan to bring them back (possibly via expansions) or they're not. My guess is the latter.

they will not bring cut content to base game, they will fix bugs for consoles, and maybe in 6-7 months you will get 1 DLC .

Me too I want Masterpiece SSS game not Elementary Student game

My Operation UI, Steel arm Steel leg and Missile Boob!!!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about this. CDPR already knows they could have done better. These are things that could easily be added in patches or expansions. Maybe a petition is a good way to consolidate a bunch of features that everyone wants to see by showing mass interest, but it doesn't necessarily feel like the right way to get your point across. A well written suggesstion thread with a lot of activity would be just as effective, imo.

EDIT: sry mods if this is off topic ;)

I can certainly agree with this. I see a huge difference in attitude between here and the FO76 forum. I hung around in FO76 as long as i possibly could (Creed76) and now that this game is out...ive parked 76 for good. I defended that game for a long time and hoped it would become better....which it has slightly....but after two years, its still a huge mess. ( howdy mmojunkie, i recognized you. ) :p

As far a petitions go...i never sign them on forums. They dont mean anything, theyre nothing official, and in most forums become locked because of the trouble they cause. There are other ways to deal with the issues rather than participating in small time wasting affairs such as forum petitions. My experience in the game hasnt produced enough hatred or anger to make a signature justified in any way, shape, or form.

So with that being said:

/notsigned

Guest 4406876

I don't really like those "sign this to have that" because...idk it's not in my style and I don't want to force anyone to do anything. People have to live with consequences and maybe one day get better. You can't fix everything.
I prefer to speak with my wallet in the future. What's done is done, you can put patches on a ripped pair of pants, but the damage will always be underneath, and people will see it's patched with spit and duct tape.

That doesn't apply to No Man's Sky and it's an exception and the only one since videogames came out and humankind was on this planet.

Top Bottom