SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

+

Realistically, do you expect CD PROJEKTRED to add cut content back in or generously expand story?

• Yes

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
The gun wall, as you call it, can be filled with weapons, but only with important iconic weapons that you have stored in your stash.

There are more than 2 joytoys, I know there are at least 2 more in a building that you unlock access through a mission.
I did not know that about the gun rack, thank you for sharing this tidbit of info :)

I'm all for coming back cut content!!! Please Back cutscene, Subway Ride, Car customization and more.

I created an account and signed the petition.

Not to force the hands of the devs, but to show, that I care.

I really enjoyed playing the game so far.

Yes, there are some bugs and glitches, but there are ways around it.

What I truly miss and would love to see is the game come to life as intended.

I want to customize my character, my clothing. Try out new things and interact with the world you have created.

I know you are capable of it. Please share your vision with us and let us enjoy it.

Personally, I would have waited even more years to enjoy the game you painted in our minds.

Thank you for all your effort so far.

Please be kind to your devs, no more crunch if possible.

Take care of you all at CD Project Red.

With love.

^This.

We know CDPR is going to be working on expansions for the game that will include more content. You want them to spend time on the cut content instead? That means everyone who finished the game will have to reroll a character to experience the new content mingled in with all the old content.

A lot of people are not going to be interested in that. I might be, and I might not. By that time I will have another playthrough or two done and I might simply prefer to move on to brand new content.

If they DID restore cut content I would appreciate it but I'm going to go ahead and trust their judgment on this one. There are a lot of costs they need to weigh there.
Except with all the content put back into the game they promised, the gameplay would probably feel completely different and fresh. Same result as getting completely new content. And we have no proof or even indication about what they planned for DLCs, for all we know it might just include more linear stories and extra clothing/car and gun skins.

Modders can do it. As a company, CDPR is focused in fixing their problems first.
They just have to be more open.

Signed.

It's the things you list as "Bonus" that I'd like to see the most, though. I was pretty sure we'd get better apartments as the game went along, and I truly can't believe we're stuck in that fleabag for the entire game.

I made a petition to bring cyberpunk cut content back. We must show CDPR that having Night City feeling barren is not the game we expected.

Please take some time to read my petition and share it if you believe it will help.

We reached 169 Nice!

Unfortunately i think this cuted content will be selled as expansions later...

This doesn't solve anything CDPR knows what they have to do.

Either they fix it and restore all the cut content in a couple of years to recover their shattered reputation.

Or double down and assume their new identity as Poland Ubisoft who has a consistent but smaller audience.
But to be fair to Ubisoft they have been innovating and outdoing themselves recently for their AC games.

Yes! Repairing the game and returning most cut content is in the interest of their reputation!!!

Top Bottom