SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

+

Realistically, do you expect CD PROJEKTRED to add cut content back in or generously expand story?

• Yes

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
*2077 was in development for 8 years with multiple delays
*2077 releases with fewer features that are all less in-depth than Skyrim

Look, I wasn't asking for some "One Game to rule them all", but I was expecting them to deliver on at least SOME of their promises when the game released. You don't make a bunch of promises then only halfway fulfil 75% of them by the time the game has been out for 3 years. That kinda behavior is what we like to call "Being a Corpo rat".

The question people will ask themselves in 2021. "Can it run CP2077?)

Time for Crysis to hand over the baton!

Crysis is officially dead, long live Crysis!

And to compare Skyrim to CP2077 or even Fallout 4 would be unfair as CP2077 is a true marvel in design and development.
The music just alone is stellar!

Nah they should abandon this game and move on to next project. this game gone wrong from the roots.
I think so because this game is Future City Big city with many level live You know like Japan town in game

Not like RDR 2 it have only forest, Field ,Horse, And old Cowboy It have only 1 Big city

And GTA is that game is Big City too but only 1 level City and all most Building you cant enter

Fallout 4 I think this game is very similar But that game is Ruined City Don't have any NPC accept some Small Town settlement and the game don't have A car

And Not like Empty space game like No man sky

it very Difficult to make Future City like that lot of NPC,lot of Car,lot of Detail

It is impossible to meet all expectations, especially when they are that high.

True, but it was CDPR who set those expectations and marketed the game off the back of them. In addition, what was delivered did not only fall far short of what CDPR themselves said the game would be, it doesn't even meet the most basic expectations a gamer should expect these days from a game claiming to have a complex, interactive world. Some basic systems are just outright missing, yet there has yet to be any direct reference as to whether those systems as they are now are considered "finished and complete" by CDPR. I can see an attempt to polish up what's there, before burying the whole sad affair unfortunately. I think any hope of seeing the game grow from what we have is slim at best.

Last edited:
I can see that this was done with the best intensions. But, a petition was not needed. All they have to do is read the Forums, besides the fact that sometimes cut content is the result of trying to make it work for Consoles. And before you say it, consoles will never go away for the simple fact of portability (moving the console type of portability). Much easier to move a console than to move a desktop PC.

besides the fact that sometimes cut content is the result of trying to make it work for Consoles.

Does anyone have any evidence of this apart from the idea that consoles that have been able to play some huge, stunning games suddenly became incapable of anything on December 10th? I have an old Xbox One. The game as it stands is not taxing the console, most of the time it is quiet as a mouse. The game is simply not finished and optimized. The graphics downgrade takes care of performance. I have yet to hear what it is about the systems that made it in to the game and those that didn't that is seen as so groundbreaking and technically taxing that they could not work on Xbox One and PS4.

besides the fact that sometimes cut content is the result of trying to make it work for Consoles.
I mean, I'm pretty sure being able to get a haircut has been a pretty easy thing to implement in console games for close to two decades and has no impact on game performance... but sure. Possible.

I'd also like to point out that Bethesda/Obsidian made 3 large, complex worlds with plenty of features, nice textures and graphics (for the time), that could handle quite a bit of on screen action, for multiple consoles including PC back in the days of the PS3 and Xbox 360... which are significantly less powerful than current gen PS4 and Xbone.

You know what is really sick, a friend of mine is considering suing CDPR for false marketing. And no it is not a veil threat, he is a well known billionaire from my country and he has also invested money into CDPR. He told me the investor meeting he had with CDPR pissed him off so much he is considering legal action.
Check the investor meeting article of CDPR. Maybe you will understand why he is pissed.

oh, ok

True, but it was CDPR who set those expectations and marketed the game off the back of them. In addition, what was delivered did not only fall far short of what CDPR themselves said the game would be, it doesn't even meet the most basic expectations a gamer should expect these days from a game claiming to have a complex, interactive world. Some basic systems are just outright missing, yet there has yet to be any direct reference as to whether those systems as they are now are considered "finished and complete" by CDPR. I can see an attempt to polish up what's there, before burying the whole sad affair unfortunately. I think any hope of seeing the game grow from what we have is slim at best.

And if that happens, CDPR loses all credibility.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have any evidence of this apart from the idea that consoles that have been able to play some huge, stunning games suddenly became incapable of anything on December 10th? I have an old Xbox One. The game as it stands is not taxing the console, most of the time it is quiet as a mouse. The game is simply not finished and optimized. The graphics downgrade takes care of performance. I have yet to hear what it is about the systems that made it in to the game and those that didn't that is seen as so groundbreaking and technically taxing that they could not work on Xbox One and PS4.

Take your RED. The issue isn’t the hardware. We’re definitely not even in that ballpark yet. It’s an issue with optimisation and coding, which can all be fixed. Fix the bugs and frame rates, then fix the content. That’s my mentality. This “we gotta abandon the game, CDPR included, and look forward to the next game” is some Grade A consoomerism.

And if that happens, CDPR loses all credibility.
Post automatically merged:

Take your RED. The issue isn’t the hardware. We’re definitely not even in that ballpark yet. It’s an issue with optimisation and coding, which can all be fixed. Fix the bugs and frame rates, then fix the content. That’s my mentality. This “we gotta abandon the game, CDPR included, and look forward to the next game” is some Grade A consoomerism.

Thank you!

So many people going the "THIS SHIP IS SINKING AND FOGET 'BOUT IT" yet CDPR themselves have acknowledged they've lost the support of gamers. Something they've had since the very first Witcher.

They can either fix CP2077 and regain the gaming community's trust or they can fix the bugs and move on. I doubt they're unaware that the latter would hurt them much more in the long run. Not to mention they're looking for 21 new employees for CP2077 alone. You don't hire for a game that's already released unless you plan on adding to it. Unless someone heard about a lot of people leaving CDPR that need replacing.

I'm personally very optimistic about the game's future and CDPR. I doubt they'll abandon their hard won reputation.

There is a difference between cut content and content that was promised and never finished. The problem is they were probably forced to get this game out before the holidays and what we got was a rushed release. I'm just surprised we did not get another no man's sky or fallout 76.

All of the suggestions would make this game feel more alive. It feels like an empty, single player MMO. Which is appalutely garbage.

You don't need a petition
You need to ASK FOR MOD SUPPORT
Modders can do it, while devs can focus on bugs correction.
Win-Win.

Alrighty...still haven't seen those cyber-dogs that shoot cyber-bees out of their mouths.

If they ain't there after the next patch, I am going to seriously think about considering maybe possibly signing.

Possibleye.

Theyve been superceded in performance by games that were announced after this and released before it.

Rockstar and guerilla games and kojima productions somehow managed go get large open world games with some semblance of performance and barely any of the crashes working on old consoles.

But these guys couldnt.
I fell for the CDPR spiel, hook line and sinker.

Even performance patches wont fix how shallow this game is, absolutely no downtime activities to do between missions, despite having an ingame lore friendly method to do minigames (braindances vr tech).

One apartment that you never need to go for for any reason, no cosmetic implants, and a dead arse city with nothing to do in it.

I think CDPR are a very capable team of devs, but this time theyve overpromised and underdelivered.

The gun wall, as you call it, can be filled with weapons, but only with important iconic weapons that you have stored in your stash.

There are more than 2 joytoys, I know there are at least 2 more in a building that you unlock access through a mission.

Top Bottom