SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

+

Realistically, do you expect CD PROJEKTRED to add cut content back in or generously expand story?

• Yes

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters

It was misleading advertising, do all the mental gymnastics you wish. They lied, they know they mislead people, be it performance quality, or content in game. World news yet some on here still in serious denial, am I even surprised you are a forum vet. Keep making your excuses and blaming the people that supported the game, all you do is give this type of behaviour a pass.

The game definitely has issues, and I'm looking forward to the fixes and updates coming out, but the level of whine some people are putting out into what is ostensively a piece of entertainment at the end of the day kind of beggars belief. I can get behind people being upset with the way Disney has mishandled the Star Wars franchise because people have a strong attachment to the brand because of emotional investment from their childhood. But this? Not so much.
If in the midst of Covid your biggest issue in life is a buggy game, count your blessings.

While I appreciate your opinion, your statements here show me you don't really understand at all.
For many people, there is a very strong attachment to the brand that is potentially just as strong as any other franchise, as people have been Role Playing in it since the 80's! (let's not forget the game was supposed to be an RPG in the long-running Cyberpunk Role Playing Universe) ; as well, (what is looking to be purposely) misleading advertising had people so invested in this game world, that it is only natural that so many people would look forwards to it being that little escape from reality that they needed after such a horrible year.

It isn't the first time that a big company has taken advantage of their customer, but I am glad to see it isn't playing out so well for CDPR as it has for others. People need to start fighting back against this kind of anti-consumer BS; and thankfully, we have organizations like UOKiK stepping in to ensure that what was advertised gets delivered.

You'd think CDP embezzled peoples inheritances from the amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth going on. The released a buggy game. It's unfortunate and frustrating, but at the end of the day, it's a game. They've outlined that they're committed to addressing the issues (as is to be expected) and they're going to update and improve upon it (again, is to be expected). Post-release support is a staple of modern AAA gaming.
Things are a little worse than it being just a little buggy (though some would have people believe otherwise).

The AI is not just bad, but broken.
The bugs are numerous and range in intensity from silly, to game breaking (some of the worst I have ever seen in a game to date, and by far the worst I've seen in a AAA title).
There is a lot of obviously cut content (I emphasize the word, because a lot of it is so in-your-face that it is very difficult to ignore).
There is nothing to do outside of mission structure.

I agree that there are definitely some people who are taking things too far (making threats is ridiculous), but you reap what you sow and regardless of who or what it is coming from, people are starting to get fed up with being lied to.

While I appreciate your opinion, your statements here show me you don't really understand at all.

Please. The vast majority of people taking issue with the game have absolutely no exposure or relationship to the P&P source material, and even then, this is CP2077 not CP2020.

I also see you're another one espousing 'Cut Content' when the root of pretty much all of these claims lies with a video that CDP themselves stated and labelled 'Work in Progress- Does not necessarily reflect the look of the final game' when it came out a few years back.

If there was a mistake, it was probably in releasing that publicly (it was originally just done for the E3 gaming press), but they gave in to public demand, and over time people forgot that it was marked and marketed as 'WIP'.

Nothing they showed in the Night City Live events (which was more recent) was cut.

Although I do not care particularly about any of the features mentioned in the petition (I mostly care about combat and good story), I have decided to sign it. More content is always better than less content.

I was wondering what all the fuss was about in regards to cut content and how CDPR allegedly lied to us and misrepresented what this game would be. I've been trying to look up what exactly was all that cut content people were talking about. And then I'm reading this dumb petition and it's essentially stuff like "Can't sit at restaurant or bar", "Can't watch braindances", "Can't bang prostitutes".

Really?? That's the stuff people are raging about? Literally unplayable? Give me a break.

I gladlly sign this even i dont care if they remove the corpo and nomad lifepaths if that means to actually play the 6 months montage as streeet kid

Not signed. It's a fairly average, fairly enjoyable and fairly forgettable game, but I reckon I've just about had my money's worth with what's there.

I was wondering what all the fuss was about in regards to cut content and how CDPR allegedly lied to us and misrepresented what this game would be. I've been trying to look up what exactly was all that cut content people were talking about. And then I'm reading this dumb petition and it's essentially stuff like "Can't sit at restaurant or bar", "Can't watch braindances", "Can't bang prostitutes".

Really?? That's the stuff people are raging about? Literally unplayable? Give me a break.
GIVE US THE CUT CONTENT!!!

Proceeds to list things that were never confirmed

Well, if you willingly choose to ignore the rest...:rolleyes:

not to sound like a douche, but damn right they should be doing that, personally if it was me at CDPR, I would have abandoned last gen consoles for this game and worked towards pc/next gen.
This. Most console players are almost the same in the way of purchasing habits as the normies that blindly buy the latest iPhone that gets released even though their previous phone still works just fine.
A year to a year and a half from now, and the last gen consoles will be near-obsolete. Whereas a top of the line GPU/CPU bought in say, 2018, will remain relevant for an easy 4-5 years to come at the very least.

what's the point? It's already in the process in the form of dlcs so it looks like they are giving you free contents when it was suppose to be there on release. Don't forget dlcs aren't made after the game is complete but are being worked concurrent to the vanilla game.

Top Bottom