SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

+

Realistically, do you expect CD PROJEKTRED to add cut content back in or generously expand story?

• Yes

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
I am pretty sure Peralezes will show up on upcoming content since the guy does show up while creds are rolling.
Need more on the homeless guy ranting about the alpha centauri as well.
Oh, and the Russians. Not sure if you recall but there are a few quests regarding Russians arriving to NC.
But it ended with us stealing data from the Russians and giving it to the Chinese?
Then there are also the dealings between the Maelstrom and Militech.

I need resolutions.
Yes, exactly! Especially with Garry the Prophet too! Like, dude, I'm champing at the bit for more story.

fallout new vegas would be junk food in your analogy.
everyone who knows anything about software development will tell you that cut content is normal

Don't know but I can probably grab a few friends and fix the game if PROJECTRED gave me the rights to it and full access to the assets/engine.

"Imagine there being a book with 1,000 pages but you only getting a short paragraph with the main points."

I'm frankly amazed that you think this is anywhere near an accurate simile for the amount of content that was cut.

You must have fallen and hit your head... or you just love exaggeration and controlling narratives online.

I am pretty sure Peralezes will show up on upcoming content since the guy does show up while creds are rolling.
Need more on the homeless guy ranting about the alpha centauri as well.
Oh, and the Russians. Not sure if you recall but there are a few quests regarding Russians arriving to NC.
But it ended with us stealing data from the Russians and giving it to the Chinese?
Then there are also the dealings between the Maelstrom and Militech.

I need resolutions.
peralez and Lizzie Wizzie are DLC contents, we have just to wait i am sure they will show up

I think they will give us cut contents as a free DLC and they will say this is our apology for all bugs glitches.

peralez and Lizzie Wizzie are DLC contents, we have just to wait i am sure they will show up

That's right. I forgot about Lizzie Wizzie. She was acting strange at the end there.
Post automatically merged:

I think they will give us cut contents as a free DLC and they will say this is our apology for all bugs glitches.

Would like to believe that but that would seriously take a lot of time and resources on their end.
We are talking about the company paying their devs to create content for which the company will not earn any profit.

They are not even acknowledging that anything is wrong with the game despite the bugs. Nor are they seeking dialog with the gamers. So why would they apologize with something like that if they are willfully blind to it?

They'll just keep claiming those "9/10" and "10/10" (Despite the User Score being substantially lower than that) reviews.

Despite the bugs we'll get nothing.

Be it cut content, fixed plot holes or actual satisfying endings. Everything that has been polled or addressed in their own community forum they've ignored. Because they know Gamer Memory is that of a goldfish.

They are not even acknowledging that anything is wrong with the game despite the bugs. Nor are they seeking dialog with the gamers. So why would they apologize with something like that if they are willfully blind to it?

They'll just keep claiming those "9/10" and "10/10" (Despite the User Score being substantially lower than that) reviews.

Despite the bugs we'll get nothing.

Be it cut content, fixed plot holes or actual satisfying endings. Everything that has been polled or addressed in their own community forum they've ignored. Because they know Gamer Memory is that of a goldfish.

Yep, that's pretty much what I think.
Seems their goal is to fix the old gen stuff, other random bugs, get that dlc out and move onto their next project.

i think people need to stop acting like lizzie cut their balls off
cut content is completely normal

if you want a specific feature implemented, open a thread in the suggestions subforum

The game is a cobbled up mess. Just a little bit worse than 'normal cut content' 🤣

we might get a few token trickle of cut content back for free, but majority of it will come back the the form of paid DLC/expansion. i can already see the title of the expansion..

underbelly of night city,

where the cut subterranean dungeons comes back in an entire batch.

unfortunately, the boat has literally sailed on any meaningful content brought back for free. this is the product they shipped, and they are sticking with it. gotta pony up some eddies if you want more.

I answered no, but it's a bit more complicated then that.

So will we ever get the game they hyped to us... no, just forget that pipe dream, that ship has sailed. CDPR management saw to that.

Will we ever get some of the stuff we were promised, my guess is yes, in paid expansions, where you'll need to fork over more money to get it.

So cut content is a thing in the industry, sure. But the amount of cut content and that the game no longer flows because they cut it all out and never really reworked it with their new new vision is the problem here. That and up to launch they were hyping certain features that either never made it in game, or are so watered down it's pathetic.

But modders will give us some of that back, I have a ton of faith in the modding community. The rest, we'll end up paying for it, just to get the expanion to allow the modders to perfect it. Think Fallout 4 style expansions.

But modders will give us some of that back, I have a ton of faith in the modding community.

i think the real question is if they will go the creation club route... will they simply push out broken assets assuming the modders will make it work, then charge for the fixes that modders put out?

will we get a cyberpunk 2076 with 16 times the ray tracing? that includes all the launch day bugs of 2077 that modders already fixed?

yah. this is the kind of situation CDPR has put themselves into from this launch. they cashed in a huge chunk of their trust for short term financials. now they got an uphill battle to get that trust back.

Pff, no. Half the stuff will end up being restored by mods. I see people modeling all the train stations and restoring functionality. If the mod tools get really good. Just out of spite.

In all honesty I don't feel it these days, given it takes so long to even roll out a Hotfix I'm not confident, I wish I could feel differently because I care deeply for this game but I have to be real, that's just how I feel at the moment.

There's a huge difference between cut content during normal gaming development and cut content that was still advertised to the last moment. Look at the "Diner" from their official youtube channel, although it's a cinematic ad, it implies customizable vehicles, multiple houses, shooting from cars while driving, visible cybernetic implants more than mantis/gorilla arms. That much of misleading cut content is why I and a lot of people are upset. It's normal to have cut content but still using them as advertisement material is just plain unethical.

What do you think?

Sadly, I think at this point CDPR wants to get this game off their back. By the end of 2022, it'll be abandonware. That's just my prediction, I hope it's not accurate. I feel like the faster they can drop this hot potato, the faster they can sweep it under the rug and try again with something else. You can spend all the time and money trying to redeem yourself, but it'll always leave a bitter taste in the mouths of both the consumer and the publisher. And then there's the shareholders who probably want to get this off their plates ASAP too.

Yeah... as sad as it is, I think it's over. They'll stick to their 'roadmap' to save face, but it'll be minimal effort, and as fast as possible. You're never getting that cut content. Mods will alleviate some of the sting though.

We will get literally nothing of that sort. The best thing we can hope for is a GTA5 Online Mod server that adds the cyberpunk flair with cars and stuff and thats about it.

This game was portrayed as something with way more depth and choices as GTA 5 has (even online) but now that we see it for what it is it never was and never will be. The online part of this game would have to improve to a degree that has nothing to do with the single player experience.

That alone is a task of such proportions that it is absolutely laughable to think they will pull this off in a year or two. Just absolutely ridiculous. The amount of work they would have to put into it to not be a disaster on arrival like the single player game was/is, would mean to work in crunch and shifts. And no human being in his right mind could want that. Neither the players/fanbase nor the devs.

As much as it saddens me but this game will never become what the trailers or promises depicted in the past. It will only become a decent singleplayer title but nothing mindbreaking or new standard for video games. The only thing this game will be a standard for is how to rush and ruin your own vision of a game.

I still love CDPR but this game teached me 3 things for the future.
1. Game reviews are 100% made up.
2. Preordering games is 100% a bad idea.
3. Do not believe trailers or what any PR people tell or claim to be.

Basically assume everyone is lying. Because 9/10 times they are.

Top Bottom