SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

+

Realistically, do you expect CD PROJEKTRED to add cut content back in or generously expand story?

• Yes

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
My No vote was a tricky one to cast as there are 2 questions asked and one choice of answer. I don't expect cut content to be put back in but I do expect story expansions, not sure how you'd define 'generous' but I'm sure DLC will provide plenty more story. However it's not because of any faith in CDPR or concern about any reputation that I don't expect cut content to be reinserted, I just appreciate that in all project development, whatever the medium, for a bunch of legitimate reasons, content or ideas or even whole sections of a game/film/album whatever is often cast aside, regretably or otherwise.

Is there any actual proof of "cut content" or the real amount(no links to lists made by angry people please)?,I mean with the code stolen and sold I can imagine that the trace of missing codewould be quite evident for anybody who has it. Other than that, anybody that has worked in engineering know how different "study phase" and " final product" can be (even if you implemented some feature at some point you might drop it)

Yes there is, just search on YT.
Most obvious one could be a still working trainstation in Night City.
In the current Version of CP77

Yes,NCART i know but i meant something based on "they cut 50%" based on code forensics not based on players...One of the things that I read was the amount of closed doors that cannot be opened,but if they are planning expansions makes sense that they already kept places booked (or they reduced number of fixers missions in a map very cluttered,and they forgot/was not easy to eliminate that door from code).

Well you need to ask modders that.
But there are even story inconsistencies xLetais points out.
That hint to cut content to fit the release date.

I will look at xLetais thanks, for me story seems very well marred but I might have overlooked details( i mean,i enjoyed reading "the soft machine" so i kind of expect me filling gaps).

Looking at it realistically, knowing that the 2018 "Gameplay" footage was 90% faked, why beat a dead horse? All we should be wanting is lots of fixes and things implemented that were halted during the final hours. Then have things added with Free DLC, added story maps with paid DLC.

The original Director is no longer with CDPR, and the one that took over is what led us to the mess that is out today. Adam wanted it 1st person only, shorter story arc and mostly visual, non-functioning surroundings in a almost non "Adult Only" game.

They only way to get back what we were all led to believe would be to bring back the original director and devs. And all of us should know that it will not happen.

Looking at it realistically, knowing that the 2018 "Gameplay" footage was 90% faked, why beat a dead horse? All we should be wanting is lots of fixes and things implemented that were halted during the final hours. Then have things added with Free DLC, added story maps with paid DLC.

The original Director is no longer with CDPR, and the one that took over is what led us to the mess that is out today. Adam wanted it 1st person only, shorter story arc and mostly visual, non-functioning surroundings in a almost non "Adult Only" game.

They only way to get back what we were all led to believe would be to bring back the original director and devs. And all of us should know that it will not happen.
why not they (management not the devs) come clean and just say it? why have jason schreier (for all his flaws he DOES have insider knowledge) needing to tell us all "this"? this is what bothers me most to this day. oh btw i signed too.

Top Bottom