Signatures for everybody.

+

Nice Suhiira

Glad you like that one. I actually was thinking that someone might find this funny and "catchy" enough to really like it. By the way, I was trying to place all of them in one post, but apparently it din't allow me to do so as I was creating this topic. Din't like to make many post, for just 26 signatures.

But oh well I guess.

P.s. So long.

These are very Cool. I give you 1/11th of a SARDpoint!

Everyone loyal will adopt one immediately. The unloyal will be hunted. I can't, probably, because my sig has to be all information-y and stuff. But maybe!

Hey there @Carleta , glad you like them.
Kind of weird that the only way to show case these signatures is with the imgur outlines around it. Do not know if it has to be with imgur codifications now, or the new page of Cyberpunk. I have worked around with some different links but they appears with the outlines. Try it again see if it works.

Thanks @Donum-Dei
But I don't think I'm going to get it working without having the imgur outlines. Thanks though. I'll just stick with the generic signature for now.

This is what I wanted to use though: was inspired by your art.

Signature.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Pixel-Zealot
You have to copy the link of the image when you right click and open the image in another tab. Click the link of the image and paste inside the signature box. Don't use the link option on the page.

Top Bottom