Significant Lag Issues when Moving Items to Stash

+
So I have been collecting and moving to stash all the unique and general items, from swords to armour etc. until I finished everything this games has to offer making it to 300 hours.
The problem is that when you reach a certain amount of items in the stash, the game might even take 10 whole seconds to move just an item from the inventory to stash. At this point everything freezes and you cannot do anything.

How come there is not a fix on this?

Playing on regular PS4.

Can‘t really test this myself, but if that’s the case it’s probably not something that can be changed (you could try reinstalling the game but I doubt that will change anything; also make sure you have enough space on your PS4 harddrive...). But considering how demanding TW3 is for the PS4 it doesn’t surprise me if there are issues after a certain number of stashed items.

Can‘t really test this myself, but if that’s the case it’s probably not something that can be changed (you could try reinstalling the game but I doubt that will change anything; also make sure you have enough space on your PS4 harddrive...). But considering how demanding TW3 is for the PS4 it doesn’t surprise me if there are issues after a certain number of stashed items.
It should be the fact that is just demanding. Most of the people wouldn't try to collect all the armour and weapons, they would have probably sold most of them. As a person who did so there comes this problem ;-)

I am a new one here and would like to make another post in but i gotta make it to 10 first.
Is there a chance if an update ever comes...to finally implement the feature so that all our weapons and items scale up with our current level?
That would be really cool because I don't want Iris to stuck at Lv 38 while I am at 56 and it is such a unique weapon...

It doesn‘t look like an update is going to happen anytime soon. If there was one, it would probably deal with much more pressing issues.

Top Bottom