Silly bugs

+
Bug # 1 found a car wreck underwater won't say where, saw the cat sitting next to it on the ground under water cleaning itself... Clever.
Regina and Okuda do not always say the entire speech in relation to a mission sometimes they just sit there and you only get the last parts - really breaks immersion.
When you get the scalpel "may it serve you well" in a different voice - IS VERY JARRING - just take it out.
Saw a car drive down at a 45 degree angle into a join in the road backing up traffic behind it.
And I won't post where but if CdPR gets back to me I have video of a hole in the landscape in which the user can fall through the map.

Hey, I found the cat underwater too. It's in Kabuki.

I'd like to pont out an annoying bug where Wilson, ofc from inside 2nd Amendment in the H10 mega building, shouts you "Wait don't go!" or "You'll break my heart!" every time you're halfway to the ground floor inside the elevator, or halfway to your apartment well after you've surpassed the gym equipment.
It happens every time. It's way too far from his shop, and it shouldn't occur when you don't even try to speak with him.

The first time I played the game (January) I had some bugs, but now in March, I have more bugs!

The Regina's voice not showing -neither the subtitles- it's pretty annoying. It was fine the first time I played. Wakako sometimes does it, but Regina always does.

Sometimes my weapons unsheathe by themselves, and not because I'm near a danger zone. It's just random. Sometimes the weapon starts firing by themselves too. I have killed some civilians in this way.

I can walk in the moat (that's the correct word?) that surrounds Arasaka Tower.

Sometimes I equip a clothing item and it does not show in my V. Usually takes 2 times to unequip-equip again in order to appear visually.

Top Bottom