Silver and Gold suggestions for wild hunt deck

+
I only play Eredin since rank 5 to rank 19 here's my deck:
Eredin
Gold -
Caranthir: no explanation
Caretaker: combo with iris
Succubus: flexible but you need something to counter the meta, you can take geralt igni it work well too
Ge'els: ge'els>royal decree

Silver -
Frightener: because spy meta
Jotunn: dont put geralt aard put him hes just better cuz hes a silver
Aeromancer: 9 dmg or Frost...
Iris: 25 points for a silver that can be insta kill cuz of wh rider
Scorch: strong against meta
Monster Nest: versatile..strong...and because Eredin deck are weak right now and dont have a lot of good silvers so we deal with our cards

Bronze -
Wild Hunt Rider x3: combo with iris for insta kill and a lot of pressure for the opponent
Wild Hunt Warrior x2: not so bad so we take him cuz we dont have any better cards for Wild Hunt...it stills 12 power
Drowner x3: better removal and control tools then Warrior and perfect for weather deck like us
Wild Hunt Hound x3: no explanation
Wild Hunt Navigator x1: you can put 2 sltzard but we still news some support and thin
Frost x3: reallly....
First Light x1: you dont have tools to deal against weather deck and you need board control for your drowners and jotuun and rider.

I'm Currently playing this deck ----- > LINK

At 16-17 rank it is still decent but... above rank, I had to switch on Moonlight+Dagon.

It seems that Value generation Decks are the OP in MidWinter update, like NG Mages... fuking OP broken archetype. It seems that Monster consume is the competitive deck at higher ranks.

Top Bottom