Silverhand appearance

+
The toggle for Johnny's Alternative Appearance can be found in game Settings in the Main Menu under the "Additional Content" tab. Please note that this option is only visible from the Main Menu and not in-game.

From the MAIN MENU (when you first start the game) go to settings, there will be a section marked Additional Content. There's only one item, Jonny's appearance, which you toggle between default, or the new one. Double check you have version 1.31
Post automatically merged:

Looks like you got it sorted while i was working on that reply

2123-1617238740-1658844032.png

Mod Link: Johnny MISTYFIED - Misty's hairstyle for Johnny Silverhand

I wish they had taken the classic look of Johnny from the tabletop role-playing book as the alternate: shaved, younger and with a tank top.

Nope. Same issue. I can hit Escape, and see "Additional Content", which tells me what extras I have... if I then go to Settings, there simply is NO "Additional Content" tab to choose to enable the alternative appearance. Verified Steam files and nothing happened, so I figure reinstalling won't help either.

Nope. Same issue. I can hit Escape, and see "Additional Content", which tells me what extras I have... if I then go to Settings, there simply is NO "Additional Content" tab to choose to enable the alternative appearance. Verified Steam files and nothing happened, so I figure reinstalling won't help either.
You try via the main menu and not in the "in-game menu" ?
Johnny Silverhand’s Alternative Appearance
The toggle for Johnny's Alternative Appearance can be found in game Settings in the Main Menu under the "Additional Content" tab. Please note that this option is only visible from the Main Menu and not in-game.

Top Bottom