Simple Braenn rework and Druids

+
I like the idea of Dryads being sort of opposite to how Vampires work in that they benefit from Vitality instead of Bleeding. But there's still not enough Dryad cards actually benefitting from the Vitality status compared to how many Vampires benefit from Bleeding.
The Freixenet rework is a neat idea and I don't see why that can't be implemented for Braenn as well. There needs to be a balance between using Nature cards while also having units benefit from Vitality so a rework like this attached image is my suggestion.

Another suggestion I have is a ST Druid card like the ones you see hang around with Dryads in Witcher 1. A simple idea for these would be to have them mirror Fleder, instead of boosting by Bleeding they'd boost by Vitality applied.

Attachments

• Braenn.png
    Braenn.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
I can't say i like the idea of copy/pasting cards and replacing bleeding with vitality and vice-versa.

For Braenn I'd maybe give her Zeal by default, maybe one more base charge plus the ability to use vitality instead of charges, basically a way to convert vitality into damage.

Top Bottom